Board logo

Practical jokes to do to newlyweds flat
corrado vr6 - 23/9/12 at 12:21 PM

Morning all, my brother has just got married and is back from honeymoon tomorrow, I have the keys to his flat where they will be returning to, I would like to do some practical jokes on them, for example switch the labels on all their canned goods, any other good/mischievous ideas?? Thanks in advance

mookaloid - 23/9/12 at 12:34 PM

confetti everywhere

Inside umbrellas, wardrobes, drawers ice cubes, pockets, sofas, bed, - you get the idea

Ben_Copeland - 23/9/12 at 12:36 PM

Switch all the furniture around in the rooms

Brown paper wrap everything

Peteff - 23/9/12 at 12:37 PM

Swap all his condoms for party balloons. Don't be mean, let him have a bit of peace and quiet.

twybrow - 23/9/12 at 12:39 PM

Steal one of every pair of their socks.... That would drive me bonkers - I hate odd socks!

Hide something ticking/with an alarm to chime at inappropriate times....

Food colouring in the shower head

zetec - 23/9/12 at 12:40 PM

Packet of free Durex with holes in?...best not.
How about cling film over the toilet pan or stink bombs stuck under the toilet seat.

snapper - 23/9/12 at 12:55 PM

Fish behind the radiators

stevebubs - 23/9/12 at 01:01 PM

Crime scene tape on the door; masking tape of a body outline in the lounge/bedroom ...

stevebubs - 23/9/12 at 01:02 PM

Change the locks?

stevebubs - 23/9/12 at 01:02 PM

Childlocks on all the cupboards...

madteg - 23/9/12 at 01:13 PM

Dried peas under bed sheet.

slingshot2000 - 23/9/12 at 01:40 PM

Half a bottle of washing-up liquid in every toilet cistern.
If you also have access to their cars, confetti on top of the sun-visors.

number-1 - 23/9/12 at 02:16 PM

Rent it out

scootz - 23/9/12 at 02:18 PM

Time for the torn-faced Scotsmans input...

Whatever you do, keep it simple and fun. Anything that involves excessive cleaning or sorting is rarely taken as fun!

violentblue - 23/9/12 at 03:33 PM

reroute the fill tube in the back of the toilet, so it'll shoot his missus in the back when she flushes.

clanger - 23/9/12 at 04:21 PM

remove fuses from all plugs.............fridge freezer excepted

Texan - 23/9/12 at 04:40 PM

A nice thin layer of Vaseline on the toilet seat so as to not be visble.

Red Kool Aid in the shower heads. (it takes several packages)

ed1max - 23/9/12 at 04:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by corrado vr6
Morning all, my brother has just got married and is back from honeymoon tomorrow, I have the keys to his flat where they will be returning to, I would like to do some practical jokes on them, for example switch the labels on all their canned goods, any other good/mischievous ideas?? Thanks in advance

Nail a kipper under the bed

JoelP - 23/9/12 at 08:40 PM

What a bunch of bastards you all are! Just stick a hose pipe through his letterbox and be done with it.

blakep82 - 23/9/12 at 09:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
What a bunch of bastards you all are! Just stick a hose pipe through his letterbox and be done with it.

even better is a big bag of cress seeds, and a bucket of water. not for your brother, but for anyone you don't like who is away for a few days...

SteveWalker - 23/9/12 at 09:32 PM

Ones I have actually known done are filling the living room completely with balloons; hiding loads of alarm clocks set to go off every fifteen minutes and (to a builder and his new wife) bricking up the front door.

AllWeatherDan - 24/9/12 at 08:05 AM

Order a FATOGRAM

loggyboy - 24/9/12 at 08:11 AM

Stretch Clingfilm over the toilet bowl.

Postit note his bathroom or PC/desk/study

loggyboy - 24/9/12 at 08:14 AM

Get hold of a baby scan, stick it an envelope with no name on it, attach a note saying - (name of mate), I thought you would want to see the first picture of your son. You havent returned any of my calls, I hope this picture makes you change your mind as I want our child to know his father. Luv (ex GFs name)

[Edited on 24-9-12 by loggyboy]

roadrunner - 24/9/12 at 09:20 AM

I'm glad you lot live too far away to be my mates.

steve m - 24/9/12 at 09:38 AM

"Get hold of a baby scan, stick it an envelope with no name on it, attach a note saying - (name of mate), I thought you would want to see the first picture of your son. You havent returned any of my calls, I hope this picture makes you change your mind as I want our child to know his father. Luv (ex GFs name) "

i can see a marriage problem with this one!

Funny yes, but ...............