Board logo

Jag vandalism :(
UncleFista - 3/3/06 at 01:21 PM

This has just been posted on a newsgroup I frequent.

What kind of people would do this ?

The news story is HERE and the upsetting pictures are HERE .

I don't understand

Agriv8 - 3/3/06 at 01:28 PM

Peoples pride and joy trashed by some drugged up scrote.

round em up put em in a field and bomb the B*STARDS !!1

agriv8

emsfactory - 3/3/06 at 01:35 PM

Actually felt quite teary eyed looking at that.

What sort of security was installed? That amount of damage took ages. If it were my place I think I'd have a guard with a rifle on patrol.

Scumbags. (incidently the word scumbag comes from the states ages ago when it was a slang term for a condom)

Hammerhead - 3/3/06 at 01:38 PM

Should send the culprits to Iraq. F@Łkwits

bob - 3/3/06 at 01:38 PM

I thought i was back on the set of the sweeney there for a minute,thats just terrible and very sad for the owner

Although i've got to say the so called secure unit wasnt exactly secure was it, i feel the owner of the cars will be taking someone to court over this and it wont be the vandals.

[Edited on 3/3/06 by bob]

marktigere1 - 3/3/06 at 01:44 PM

No good the Police asking for witnesses or information, nothing will be done with the culpricks anyway

Mark

graememk - 3/3/06 at 01:48 PM

make you feel like finding out who did it and sortingit yourself.

Russ-Turner - 3/3/06 at 01:49 PM

That's heartbreaking for the fella let alone Jag or classic car fans in general. Pure jealousy.

zxrlocost - 3/3/06 at 01:58 PM

hes obviously got loads of money
money buys anything

theyd be found out within a fortnight and gone missing within that time if it was me

Confused but excited. - 3/3/06 at 02:27 PM

If caught they will probably get six weeks holiday in the caribean, because they are misunderstood.
They should be skinned, to re-cover the seats!

ChrisJLW - 3/3/06 at 03:01 PM

Bl00dy hell, little sh17s! Poor guy must be devistated, I guess the blurry camera shots are due to him being so upset.

Must admit If I had a collection like that there'd be one battery kept in the place, the others elsewhere!

flak monkey - 3/3/06 at 03:11 PM

Now thats tragic! Some beautiful and rare ones in there.

I hope they or the owner catch whoever did it. But as has been said they probably wont get a lot of punishment.

Must agree though that the unit cant have been that secure! Dog patrols are common at the better secure compounds...

David

ned - 3/3/06 at 03:34 PM

oh dear fozzie won't like that..

tragic, but perhaps there's a business opportunity for repairing them and i'm guessing the insurance will payout..

[Edited on 3/3/06 by ned]

Donners90 - 3/3/06 at 03:46 PM

Truely devasting, and all sympathy to the owner. But where did they get all of the keys from? Most small garages I know have some sort of lockable key box. I can't believe they'd leave those sort of cars, in a 'secure' storeage or not, with the keys in the ignition!

rusty nuts - 3/3/06 at 07:54 PM

If they catch the scum that did it perhaps the owner should be allowed to "extract " his revenge without an anaesthetic.

Jonte - 3/3/06 at 09:34 PM

ohhh... can´t find words for this

some people have no right to live

Fozzie - 6/3/06 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ned
oh dear fozzie won't like that..

tragic, but perhaps there's a business opportunity for repairing them and i'm guessing the insurance will payout..

[Edited on 3/3/06 by ned]

Nope Fozzie doesn't like that 1 bit! Especially that mullered XK!
Fozzie