Board logo

T - Shirts!
ChrisW - 18/4/02 at 06:09 PM

Priced up some LocostBuilders shirts with front and back print of the URL (www.LocostBuilders.co.uk)

Prices: (inc VAT)
T-Shirt = £9
Polo = £10.50
Sweatshirt = £12.50

Choice of green, black, navy, red, grey, white, royal blue shirts and print - mix and match to your taste.

These are nice shirts (not crap) and vinyl printed which looks a lot better than screen printing. The same guy did me some last year and they've not cracked/peeled at all in case you're worried. (Dazza!)

Post below or email if you're interested and I'll place the order.

Chris

phil.shelton - 18/4/02 at 06:40 PM

can you get them by stoneleigh show?
are you going and if so can we collect from you there?

theconrodkid - 18/4/02 at 06:44 PM

Yo Chris,do we get a picture of the car on it?excuse me for being thick but whats a url?

ChrisW - 18/4/02 at 07:04 PM

Yeah, you can get them off me at Stoneleigh. The West London guys can get them before if they want (or I can post I suppose)

URL is the thing you type to get this site (ie www.LocostBuilders.co.uk)

Didn't ask for a picture - it's a lot more costly to print on a small production run. They'll have 'www.LocostBuilders.co.uk' front and back

Chris

locodude - 18/4/02 at 09:18 PM

Hey Chris
put me down for a polo shirt as per dazza's colours I believe. Blue writing on black! XL for me.
Chris PTM

theconrodkid - 18/4/02 at 11:24 PM

Yo Chris ill have a medium ,green t shirt with yellow writing on,can you find how much for a pic,the cartoon 7 is what i want .
Cheers mate.

macdave69 - 18/4/02 at 11:33 PM

put me down for a polo in Dazza livery

size FB

(Fat Bastard)

Dave
Not dead..... just resting

what about payment
cheque, po ?????

ChrisW - 19/4/02 at 02:32 PM

Conrod - mail me the pic (or a link to it) and I'll see what I can do. Printing images is a different process but if it's just an outline it may be possible.

Chris

bob - 19/4/02 at 03:53 PM

Navy with light blue letters XL polo please.

theconrodkid - 19/4/02 at 06:01 PM

Yo Chris,Merlin sent me the pic,i eill try to get him to send it to you apparently its on line somewhere

ChrisW - 19/4/02 at 06:11 PM

ahh.. if it's the outline on the number plate thing Merlin made it'll probably be possible.

Chris

theconrodkid - 20/4/02 at 06:20 PM

As long as it makes me look even sexier i dont care,ps whats happening bout pics?

merlin - 20/4/02 at 08:19 PM

We're printing T shirts not performing miracles!!

m_rayfield - 21/4/02 at 01:51 AM

I'll have another black (polo) and blue (writing) one cheers.

Sorry to buck the trend, but while I still have my youth I'll have a 'medium'; if it's not gonna get me too much abuse...

Can you e-mail me an address for cheque posting, etc?

chrisg - 21/4/02 at 12:12 PM

We won't abuse you mate,

theres nothing funny about malnutrition!

Cheers

Chris (BFB)

bob - 28/4/02 at 08:01 PM

Chris
are you bringing the shirts to stoneleigh,and do you want some cash?