Board logo

just turned on the heating
Aboardman - 2/11/06 at 07:58 AM

garage has a layer of frost on it so though better crank on the heating to the house to make sure it is working, been off since march.

[Edited on 2/11/06 by Aboardman]

JoelP - 2/11/06 at 08:31 AM

not that is hardcore, i gave up last week and turned it on

vinny1275 - 2/11/06 at 08:44 AM

Your garages have heating??

I just wear a fleece under my overalls........

Agriv8 - 2/11/06 at 08:55 AM

Yup had to give into to SWMBO nagging.

Though current project is EFI' ing the Coffee table.

( bench testing Vems EFI Unit ) so at least I can sit in the warmth.

Its not proper spannering though.

regards

Agriv8

Micael - 2/11/06 at 09:11 AM

You Sissys!!!
Talk about frost on the floor......

Here we have -10C and 150 mm of snow.

graememk - 2/11/06 at 09:24 AM

i think my mrs turned the heating on 3 or 4 weeks ago lol...... what would i know i just pay the bills

MikeR - 2/11/06 at 09:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Micael
You Sissys!!!

Pah, try Finland, Oulu has 30cm of snow!

Although in England i turned the heating on two weeks ago and have had it on constantly the last two days (off ill and now dying of boredom - made a 10 LED rev counter over two days which was just about my limit)

Hammerhead - 2/11/06 at 11:28 AM

heatin's cheatin

indykid - 2/11/06 at 12:12 PM

if you're not cheating, you're not trying!

tom

JoelP - 2/11/06 at 12:26 PM

did anyone see that royle family gag the other day?!

He's off to the pub, and as he stands up he tells the missus to put her coat on. Suprised, she asks if she's coming too? He says no, but im turning the heating off whilst im out!

3GEComponents - 2/11/06 at 01:13 PM

What do you mean, cold?

It's still t-shirt and short weather down here in Devon

ned - 2/11/06 at 01:19 PM

I haven't worn my coat outside yet this autumn/winter. I'm trying to be manly and freezing in the mornings in a shirt and trousers

good weather for nipple watching though if you get a chance, either that or the chilled section in the supermarket

iank - 2/11/06 at 02:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
quote:
You Sissys!!!

Although in England i turned the heating on two weeks ago and have had it on constantly the last two days (off ill and now dying of boredom - made a 10 LED rev counter over two days which was just about my limit)

What are you doing in Oulu? Guy from work just sent back this message from there.

"-14 up here today and they still think it's quite warm - they haven't even put their shell suits on yet"

Tampere was chaos the last few days, warm(ish) at only -4 but 30cm of unexpected snow.

[Edited on 2/11/06 by iank]

Alan B - 2/11/06 at 02:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ned
.......good weather for nipple watching though if you get a chance, either that or the chilled section in the supermarket

Tips like this alone easily make the contribution worthwhile....

jamesg20 - 2/11/06 at 05:52 PM

- made a 10 LED rev counter over two days which was just about my limit)

Sounds good, how do i go about such adventures Mike? Could you enlighten me the details via pm if possible?

lexi - 2/11/06 at 06:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
did anyone see that royle family gag the other day?!

He's off to the pub, and as he stands up he tells the missus to put her coat on. Suprised, she asks if she's coming too? He says no, but im turning the heating off whilst im out!

That whole series is Pure Quality. Ithink this decade Northern humour is streets ahead. The gag reminded me of the other old one.....The guy comes home to tell his wife that they`ve just won the pools and to get the two suitcases packed. "Are we going on holiday then" she says. " I am " says he " But your going back to your effn Mums"
Alex

Micael - 3/11/06 at 12:01 PM

Bah!!!
Those Finnish people always try to beat us. We should't given them the land back.

quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
Originally posted by MikeR
quote:
You Sissys!!!

What are you doing in Oulu? Guy from work just sent back this message from there.

"-14 up here today and they still think it's quite warm - they haven't even put their shell suits on yet"

Tampere was chaos the last few days, warm(ish) at only -4 but 30cm of unexpected snow.

[Edited on 2/11/06 by iank]