Board logo

Wet T Shirts...........
Jon Ison - 15/12/06 at 10:52 PM

Ahhhh, got your attention,

Will it ever stop raining, and why am I able too wear T shirts in December ?

Zero 7 - 15/12/06 at 11:04 PM

Its a nice Dec. Not been raining here much though .....!

Jon Ison - 15/12/06 at 11:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Zero 7
Its a nice Dec. Not been raining here much though .....!

I'm 20 mins down road from you, hasn't stopped all day.

ecosse - 15/12/06 at 11:08 PM

Rain!
it hasn't done anything else up here for about a month now
The clyde burst it's banks yesterday for the first time in years, and its still raining

Gonna sell the 7 and start building a boat if it doesn't stop soon!

Cheers

Alex

stevec - 15/12/06 at 11:08 PM

Its hissing down here too. But I think it will be thermal Tshirts next week. The cold is coming.
Steve,

Zero 7 - 15/12/06 at 11:14 PM

Must be a weather gap as from 2pm I was out sorting out some bits with my tin top ....

LoMoss - 15/12/06 at 11:21 PM

Try landscaping in this weather, its wet t shirts, jerzees, fleeses, trousers and mud high heels. Its better to work in warm wet clothes than cold waterproofs.

I stupidly taxed the car hoping it would be a dry winter like last year.

Just dried up in Edinburgh today.

lexi - 15/12/06 at 11:33 PM

Fairly typical I would say. Last few winters have been dry It`s not just so warm up here in Scotland as you have down south . But the temps are def untypicaly mild. Only two morns frost so far Sept /Oct were dry this year here so it`s catching up.
13 years ago was really wet winter in this area. Two years later it was the coldest.
Gets you down a bit though and I think that makes it seem worse than it`s ever been. I love it all. The changes the moaning, the cold, the snow.the heat. ......It`s one of my passions.All happened before, nothing new. Only people who are getting a job out of you, taxing you or selling you something will say different. In Scotland skiing has never really started till end of Jan.and even then it aint a certainty. Only an amateur with a long diary of course
Alex:

SALAD - 16/12/06 at 01:33 AM

LoMoss, I think health and safety might be having words with you if you continue to do landscaping in high heels, let alone ones made of mud, can't be practical!