Board logo

Thank you Liam for my website
John Bonnett - 21/12/06 at 03:00 PM

I would like to thank Liam, one of our members, for the work he has done in designing a website for me. He has been really helpful and patient in dealing with a computer duffer! I am very pleased with what he has achieved. The site covers the Phoenix build at the moment but will extend to metal shaping when I get back to the trials car. If you would like to have a look, you can find it at: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/johnsphoenix/

John

02GF74 - 21/12/06 at 04:19 PM

that dark blue text on black background isn't very easy to read

chrsgrain - 21/12/06 at 04:47 PM

Looks good - I didn't see any blue on black??

Might change breaks to brakes though!!

Chris

Hammerhead - 21/12/06 at 04:56 PM

loks good to me... no problems with the blue on black.

t.j. - 21/12/06 at 05:10 PM

If Liam Has some time in spare

Maybe he could make one for me?

02GF74 - 22/12/06 at 09:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chrsgrain
Looks good - I didn't see any blue on black??

Chris

???

looks blue on black to me Rescued attachment blll.JPG
Rescued attachment blll.JPG

chrsgrain - 22/12/06 at 10:08 AM

OK - you got me there... didn't have any problems reading it though!

Chris

PS - liked the bit about forming the bonnet bulge with ali on a wooden former, look forward to any extra panel beating bits as they arrive.

jimbona2 - 22/12/06 at 03:29 PM

hi everyone,
hope all is good. just thought i'd mention im a professional web developer if anyone wants a site out there?
let me know, you can email me directly at radfordster@gmail.com.

take care and enjoy the festive season..

wyatt - 30/1/07 at 02:33 PM

Thanks for the positive comments

I will take a look at the text I think that if people are having trouble viewing it may have something to do with the colour settings for you screen, taking that into account I might change the blue to be a bit lighter

Any way yes I would be happy to do another couple of sites I even for free if you catch me on a good day so I can build my portfolio up

t.j. if you drop me a line though the contact page of my site I will be more than happy to chat to you and see what I can do for you

Thanks

L