Board logo

PHONE CAM PICS
Krismc - 6/3/07 at 06:15 PM

have a few phone camera pictures that i want printed out, how do i go about doing it as i aint got any USB connectors etc is there any services i can use to get them printed??

some from my sony erricson cybershot 3mb, and some from my nokia 1.3mb

flak monkey - 6/3/07 at 06:16 PM

Get a bluetooth USB dongle and transfer them to your PC that way.

David

Howlor - 6/3/07 at 06:24 PM

I am fairly certain that you can BT them across in Tesco and Asda to print them.

Steve

blakep82 - 6/3/07 at 06:25 PM

most boots stores (i used to work there...) and many supermarkets have these kodak machines that you transfer photos by infrared or bluetooth and they print out in seconds. I forget the price though, 30p each or something?

Pezza - 6/3/07 at 06:27 PM

Bluetooth dongle here too, just plugs into your usb port and you can send pics over
mine cost about 8 quid from an online pc parts place.

scotty g - 6/3/07 at 06:35 PM

Another thumbs up for bluetooth dongle.
i've had a few camera phones and i've never once managed to get ther softwhare to work properly so i got a dongle and its just so bloody easy.

Is it just me or does anyone else find "DONGLE" a comical word, makes me giggle every time.

Dongle... he he he!

owelly - 6/3/07 at 07:27 PM

Another Bluetooth dongler here...
I have tried soooo many time to get my Sony Ericsson software to play but have given up. I also use the dongle to move non-piccy files to the phone and use it as storage. Then just BT dongle it to another machine....

ricklawn - 6/3/07 at 07:50 PM

never had any phone software to work.
but i find it easier to e-mail pictures from phone to pc, then print...

stevebubs - 6/3/07 at 08:37 PM

use the email client and your GPRS / 3G connection to email them to yourself.

Alternatively do as above and go to a suitable retail outlet