Board logo

plans for one of these ?
rebelrider - 18/3/07 at 08:27 AM

Does any one know of plans for a road goin one of these clicky
cheers Neil

grassracer - 18/3/07 at 10:02 AM

Err No... that is a class 8 autograss car and has the engine mounted behind the drive shafts using a bespoke drive box and NO diff...thus rendering it virtually undriveable on tarmac and certainly no good for round town!!! That particular car I believe runs busa power and you'd have serious problems keeping the front wheels on the ground on a grippy surface under even slight acceleration also. All up weight on these things is about 375kgs nowadays...awesome on a grass track where it can be slid around but not good for the roads. If you really want to know if its possible I can put you in touch with the owner/builder of this car ....a relatively small constructor in the autograss circles but a cracking bloke to deal with at the same time!! Hope this helps

Peteff - 18/3/07 at 10:05 AM

It looks like one you make up as you go along. Ask Nat aka Nsdev if he has any drawings of his old chassis.

rebelrider - 18/3/07 at 02:15 PM

all im after is i rough set of plans im goin to make it a bit longer and with no body work cheers for the help

chrisg - 18/3/07 at 06:45 PM

Mad Dave - on here, had some beautiful plans for one of these, don't know where he got them. U2U him maybe?

cheers

Chris