Board logo

Paddle Shift
andyw7de - 14/8/08 at 03:36 PM

Ive just cut a paddle shift template and was wondering if these would be of any interest to all you BEC boys out there.

The pic is really only as an idea i can cut anything into the shifter eg engine logo,(ZX) or car type (MK Indy) (GTS) etc

I would be looking to cut from 6mm Aluminium which can then be powder coated if required

PM me if your interested

Cheers

Andy

worX - 14/8/08 at 04:04 PM

Do you have ideas of Dimensions and costs?

Steve

LBMEFM - 14/8/08 at 08:45 PM

Really interested, ball park figure please for a surround for the hole in the side panel where the exhaust exits, and a handbrake ring for the tunnel. I am sure other members would be interested too.

[Edited on 14/8/08 by LBMEFM]

andyw7de - 14/8/08 at 09:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by worX
Do you have ideas of Dimensions and costs?

Steve

Overall diameter is 320mm but can be tweeked to any size required.

If i were cutting a couple then the price would be £20 delivered, can get this down a bit if the quantity were to be higher.

As and example if i were to cut 10 or more then i could do these for about £15

cheers

Andy

andyw7de - 14/8/08 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LBMEFM
Really interested, ball park figure please for a surround for the hole in the side panel where the exhaust exits, and a handbrake ring for the tunnel. I am sure other members would be interested too.

If as an example the suround were to be cut from 3mm Aluminium then your probably looking at around £3 - £4 each again probably cheaper for 10 or more

Stainless steel ones would be more expensive

We could get really fancy and cut a ferrari type 'H' gate type gear lever suround

Cheers

Andy

SJL - 14/8/08 at 09:56 PM

Put me down for a paddle shift and handbrake surround in black please.

Need to check the dimensions first though

Thanks

Steve