Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Westfield, why all the hate
DarrenW

posted on 29/9/06 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coose
One thing you fail to mention is that all ne7ers stink of wee!

LOL. Go on Coose, tell it how it is

Eeee god i take some stick for my Pinto at ne7ers meets. Ive noticed the others with pintos keep well quiet Funnily enough it tends to be a bec lad whos car is almost classed as a off roader (ie off the road getting engine replaced etc)
Im still laughing about Marky nicking my cover on weds night. What was even better was that a westie owner came to my defence and chored his stg wheel, and a caterham owner tipped me off so i could proudly take the full blame. Hows that for cross-marque comarardery????

Seriously tho people up true north should come along to the ne7ers meets. (true north = Durham to Newcastle with a bit of north yorkshire / south scortland blended in for sanity. Anything south of Leeds is cockney territory!!!)

Simon

posted on 30/9/06 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
Likewise, I've no dislikes/likes about any other kit (apart from those which are a) very ugly or b) badly made).

I guess it's a bit like us, and say the French. We as nations hate each other, but go there, and we all get along like a house on fire

That's my argument anyway.

ATB

Simon

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.