Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Off duty plod
02GF74

posted on 31/10/07 at 01:42 PM Reply With Quote
know what you mean.

I sued to call my white MGB Manilla - why? because it was stationary.

afj

posted on 31/10/07 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
ive only had one experiance with an off duty cop, when a friend and i were practicing some wheelys and stoppies on the bikes in a almost empty tesco car park at about 1am, he was there to pick his wife up from work he came over showed us his badge and told us to be carefull and to consider the repocusions of an accident...... jolly nice of him really then he went and so did we
JoelP

posted on 31/10/07 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like a nice bloke - similar to my experience with a highways officer, who totally ignored my multiple minor driving offenses and was only concerned with safety.
blakep82

posted on 1/11/07 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
just checked with a friend of mine in the police, she says, you can only get pulled over by an officer in uniform. report this guy!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

davie h

posted on 1/11/07 at 11:27 PM Reply With Quote
can only tell you what i would have done kept my head down and stayed away from you as i would have been ashamed of driving like that. i suggest that you approach your local force and report this simply because the guy might be a wierdo and who knows it may be a lone woman next and that doesnt bear thinking about and secondly he's a (i cant type what i think as its too rude) and only gives the real hard working officers a bad name and the public think we are all the same.
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.