Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BEC wanted
Mellow Matt

posted on 2/3/09 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
BEC wanted

I've been persuaded that a BEC would be enormous fun, and so I'm after one! I'm open to all the different makes, as long as it's in good mechanical/electical order. Doesn't have to have a reverse box, I don't mind pushing it around! I'd like to track it at some point, so would like some kind of appropriate oil management, e.g. sump baffle. Preferably it'd be <£7000 and ideally it'd be <£6000.

If you spot one could you give me a shout please (I've already been scanning PH so don't worry about that!)

Cheers all

ashg

posted on 2/3/09 at 02:08 PM Reply With Quote
dont be a wimp build one. this is locost BUILDERS afterall so expect more comments of that nature.

have you looked in the forsale section?

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

idl1975

posted on 2/3/09 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
U2U response sent (finally!), Matt.

quote:
Originally posted by Mellow Matt
I've been persuaded that a BEC would be enormous fun, and so I'm after one! I'm open to all the different makes, as long as it's in good mechanical/electical order. Doesn't have to have a reverse box, I don't mind pushing it around! I'd like to track it at some point, so would like some kind of appropriate oil management, e.g. sump baffle. Preferably it'd be <£7000 and ideally it'd be <£6000.

If you spot one could you give me a shout please (I've already been scanning PH so don't worry about that!)

Cheers all

Mellow Matt

posted on 3/3/09 at 01:06 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ashg
dont be a wimp build one. this is locost BUILDERS afterall so expect more comments of that nature.

have you looked in the forsale section?

I'd love to build one but I don't have the mechanical knowledge (yet!). I'm going to try and learn my spannering on one that works already I've got a GSXR that needs a gearbox rebuild, so I'll learn a bit more there, hopefully build up a decent amount of skills!

Thanks to those who've messaged me btw.

MK9R

posted on 18/3/09 at 07:51 AM Reply With Quote
you have email

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.