Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750 Mc racing at Cadwell park. 9th - 10th May
procomp

posted on 5/5/09 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
750 Mc racing at Cadwell park. 9th - 10th May

Hi

The 750Mc have there first round at Cadwell park this weekend. A full time table and driver entry list etc can be found HERE . Ignore the first page as that is just a video permission slip to be sighned by the drivers.

Racing includes : KITS - RGB - BIKESPORTS - SR&GT - STOCK HATCH - MR 2's - 750 TROPHY - FORMULA VEE.

Cheers Matt

[Edited on 5/5/09 by procomp]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mlees91
Junior Builder

Posts 44
Registered 17/3/09

Photo Archive Go!
Building: i am not but i race in the 750mc locost seris

posted on 5/5/09 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
sounds good but i am at donington park if it goes ahead with the masters gp. you off to go and help out with kits
procomp

posted on 6/5/09 at 08:11 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

No not going as the work load is through the roof with having just got back from holiday. Is there still doubt as to whether the racing will happen the weekend then. Suppose it will still be under yellow flags round the top.
Also our lads are still protesting about the crap state of the regulations in Kits by not racing this year until common sense prevails.

However i am wanting to go and see progers and his new car in RGB. After his highs and lows of Brands hatch last time out.

Paul if you do read this. Best of luck at Cadwell. And a big well done for the race win at Brands.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
progers

posted on 6/5/09 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the kind words, indeed Brands was a bit of a rollercoaster weekend! I am hoping for a more relaxed time at Cadwell - also praying for dry weather.

See you at Anglesey no doubt.

- Paul

procomp

posted on 11/5/09 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Results for the weekend are up online now.

RGB can be found HERE

KITS can be found HERE

BIKESPORTS can be found HERE

SR&GT can be found. ? Not sure as they are an invited formula. Do not think there results are on the 750 site unless i have missed them.

Come on Paul tell us what happened in the RGB. I see you managed fastest time of the weekend in the RGB's

Cheers Matt

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.