New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: THe woman who binned the coventry cat unmasked
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 26/8/10 at 11:44 PM Reply With Quote
THe woman who binned the coventry cat unmasked

Mary bale is in deep dodo`s

blakep82

posted on 27/8/10 at 12:30 AM Reply With Quote
i'd love to grab that woman by the scruff of her neck, and throw her in a huge bin, see how she likes it...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Dusty

posted on 27/8/10 at 01:18 AM Reply With Quote
So all us meat eaters who have animals killed for sustenance, leather shoe wearers who have animals killed for their hides and pest haters who kill flies, wasps, spiders, mice, rats etc without turning a hair are OK but a nutty old bag who committed an unpleasant, senseless but ultimately only mildly cruel act resulting in no long term harm to a cat should be pilloried and have her life threatened. Strange.
I suppose all the other examples I give where the animals end up dead are justifiable as they are killed without malice or cruelty and it's done for good reasons. Funny old world.

snapper

posted on 27/8/10 at 05:28 AM Reply With Quote
I think your avatar shows which side of the fence in this argument you sit Dusty

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

Benzine

posted on 27/8/10 at 05:52 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty
So all us meat eaters who have animals killed for sustenance, leather shoe wearers who have animals killed for their hides and pest haters who kill flies, wasps, spiders, mice, rats etc without turning a hair are OK but a nutty old bag who committed an unpleasant, senseless but ultimately only mildly cruel act resulting in no long term harm to a cat should be pilloried and have her life threatened. Strange.

I don't eat meat, I'd still love to throw her in a bin full of soiled bandages and nappies for half a day though

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dave r

posted on 27/8/10 at 05:59 AM Reply With Quote
cant see the issue.... i mean topcat lived in a bin for years

[Edited on 27/8/10 by dave r]

steve m

posted on 27/8/10 at 06:26 AM Reply With Quote
Very good Dave !!

Cat and bin
I did think it very very funny, but of coarse it was cruelty

balidey

posted on 27/8/10 at 07:10 AM Reply With Quote
The way she did it looked so cold hearted, so do I think she should be punished? Yes.
Death threats are another thing altogether, but I think a lot of that story is about 'band wagon' culture. If there is any new story thats a bit unusual there is bound to be someone to set up a 'campaign' page about it. And the more radical the views, the more publicity they get. Its a 'LOOK AT ME, I'VE DONE THIS... OOH LOOK, OVER HERE, KEEP LOOKING AT ME' mentality. Would any of the people who set up or posted on that site actually carry out a murder? I seriously hope not. But if mob rules take over then that woman could have got seriously injured.

Nothing at all to do with eating meat / wearing leather.

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

omega0684

posted on 27/8/10 at 07:24 AM Reply With Quote
she lives just down the road from me in the poo hole estate!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mcerd1

posted on 27/8/10 at 07:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balidey
...Would any of the people who set up or posted on that site actually carry out a murder? I seriously hope not. But if mob rules take over then that woman could have got seriously injured...

it only takes one nutter to do something stupid

take a look at the climate change protests up here (@ RBS HQ) they started off with the police even helping to carry in water and food to there camp - then some nutter thought this was a good idea
quote:
BBC News
Lothian and Borders Police also said that protesters appeared to have spread an oil-like substance over roads on the outskirts of Edinburgh....

....A spokeswoman said the oil, possibly diesel or vegetable oil, had been spilled onto the A720 at Bankhead and the westbound lane of the A8.....

Police described it as "an extremely reckless and dangerous act which could put many members of the public at risk".

and now they are upset because the police have surounded them....

[Edited on 27/8/2010 by mcerd1]

-

Dangle_kt

posted on 27/8/10 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
I heard the cat owners were wondering where the cat had bin.....

Sorry that was a bad joke, but I'm a dad so the more rubbish the better these days...which incidentaly is what the cat now thinks too

Ivan

posted on 27/8/10 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
There is a difference between thoughtless and uncaring abuse of the living and killing for food.

The killing of others for food or procreation is the way of nature, with meat eaters it is deliberate and planned and with non meat eaters generally accidental when they munch down insects or tread on something. In most cases there is no malice.

Unfortunately the persons who exhibit cruelty or malice indicate a regrettable character trait and won't change unless the cost of their action forces them to.

So - yes she should pay for her actions both financially and mentally and no, those of us who do kill directly or indirectly to eat and live should feel no guilt.

snapper

posted on 27/8/10 at 08:21 AM Reply With Quote
Ivan, I concur , I bet if the cat had bitten the miserable cow she would have sued.
I have taken live animals, dispatched them humanly and prepared and dated them, I would not however kick nextdoors dog for cramping on my front garden or shoot a cat with an air rifle for taking fish from a garden pond.
I would present the evidence of the dogs indiscetion to the owner and cover the pond to keep the cat out

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

BenB

posted on 27/8/10 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snapper
Ivan, I concur , I bet if the cat had bitten the miserable cow she would have sued.
I have taken live animals, dispatched them humanly and prepared and dated them

Dated them?
Necrobestiality?
How do you prepare them? Slinky silk number?
Wow

55ant

posted on 27/8/10 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
Id put her in a bin for 15 hours, nothing to do with any previous events, it would just be funny.

away from cars, now cycling and building TT bikes

bmseven

posted on 27/8/10 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
The camera never lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmasdZE7WIc

BMW 7 Resource
Bures Pit anyone?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.