Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Aero screen needed..
fullpint

posted on 2/10/11 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
Aero screen needed..

Who makes aero screens for the Mk Indy? I could do with a different style on my recent purchase..

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
austin man

posted on 2/10/11 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Make your own, use a jigsaw to cut it and a blast of air to keep it cool it prevents it welding itself back together you can then use a hot air gun tp shape the material

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

tompat3463

posted on 2/10/11 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
h ah ah...that car had one on when I bought it...it won't stop any more air than that fly screen mate...if U wanna stop air U need windscreen and roof and sides....U may as well get an MX5 lol

seriously tho...the aero screen will stop less air than then screen

Description
Description

heres a pic of it when uit had it for U reference

[Edited on 2/10/11 by tompat3463]

fullpint

posted on 3/10/11 at 06:15 AM Reply With Quote
yours works well Alan but doesnt look in keeping with the rest of the car, as in the style. I guess its not all about looks in this game. Its what works best... Mind you I do wear a lid when driving it Have you a thread giving detail of your new build?

I've over 28 years in dealing with magnesium wheels. Refurbishment and can powder coat most metal parts. Visit my web site if you wish..
www.tpcs-magnesium-refurbs.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.