Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wanted BMW 320d M Sport touring
ashg

posted on 24/2/13 at 02:15 AM Reply With Quote
Wanted BMW 320d M Sport touring

anyone seen any good bmw 320d m sport touring's about?

im after the 177 or 184bhp model. MUST have full leather, climate, heated seats. pref also needs sat nav, xenons, parking sensors +any other extras but not a deal breker like the first three.

nothing older than 2009 (when they got a face lift on the front bumper/grill) must be less than 60k miles £17k max.

there seem to be loads about but for some weird reason im finding it really hard to find ones that have heated seats and its doing my head in!!

may also consider a 5 series touring but dont really need an estate as big as that unless its too good not to buy.

not interested in audis, may consider a nice merc if its not too old man. getting fedup driving the other half's punto after two days lol.

im in the south east but will travel up country for the prefect car.

Anything With Tits or Wheels Will cost you MONEY!!

Haynes Roadster (Finished)
Exocet (Finished & Sold)
New Project (Started)

AndyW

posted on 24/2/13 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote
Last time I wanted a very specific BMW my local dealer did all the work for me. Told them what I wanted, and that if it didnt have that I would not be interested. They come up with the car after about 2 week search. Maybe worth a try??
Mark2

posted on 24/2/13 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
We traded up to the 520d m sport tourer from the 320d m sport tourer about six months ago, it was on a 59 plate with all the toys accept the sat nav which was a very expensive option, heated seats almost always come with leather. at the time if you went for a 325 you got more options as standard equipment....the dealer put it back on there forcourt for 19k with 36k on the clock, so defo some deals to be had......good luck

https://www.facebook.com/WestfieldSportsCarClubWirralNorthWales?ref=hl

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
froggy

posted on 24/2/13 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote
If your looking at the 4 Cyl diesel bear in mind that timing chains are prone to stretch and its an engine out job to fix . I've done three this year with various mileages and BMW don't accept any issues with these or the mini timing chain . Independant s charge between £1500-2k and BMW want 4k as they change the crankshaft because the lower sprocket is part of it

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/froggy_0[IMG]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.