Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 05' Mk Indy Fireblade for sale
RichG

posted on 3/7/13 at 06:45 AM Reply With Quote
05' Mk Indy Fireblade for sale

For sale is my 2005 Mk Indy, powered by a 900cc Honda fireblade engine. Age related plate, Odo says 11k miles. I have had this car for a year now but having been made redundant and loosing my company car i am having to sell my pride and joy to fund a car that i can park at the train station everyday.
This car has given me no problems since i have owned it and is a fantastic bit of kit, scary fast and handles amazingly.
It has been well looked after and serviced regularly.Never been in any accidents or on a Track. See below for some of the features

Fully Registered as an MK Indy on V5 and HPI check report from mycarcheck.com available on request.(I write this as this seems to be a question everybody asks)
Chromed front swingarms
Real Carbon door cards and boot lid
Uprated barnett clutch springs
Team dynamics 15" Tornado alloys
Just had new spark plugs
Oil changed approx 200miles ago
Xr 4x4 Limited slip Diff, fitted by me when i bought the car
New poly bushes on all suspension
Passenger kick plate now fitted
Electronic gear shift indicator
Carbon look detailing on centre console
Real Carbon F1 style wing mirrors
Standard fireblade sequential shift
Omp steering wheel
Full roll cage and harnesses
Dyno jet kit fitted
Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Tyres, with plenty of tread left all round

The car has just been MOT'd so has full 12 months on it. Tax expires start of october this year, but is only £135 a year
To give you an idea of insurance, i am a 30 year old electrician with no convictions on a limited 2000 miles a year policy it cost me approx £250 per year fully comp with all the extras.

I have all the build receipts for the car, all the previous mot's all the work that has ever been done to the car basically from day one.

Viewing available most week nights and weekends, Please no timewasters or tyre kickers.

I also have a £150 stormforce outdoor cover that can be included in the sale, it is a bit tatty as my cat has attacked it, but its there for the right deal.

Already Priced for a quick sale, so please do not ring me and offer silly money.

£6000

. Mobile is 07917 691030, or Home 01992 611141, Richard

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

RichG

posted on 3/7/13 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote
Link to the ebay advert is here, it has all the photos etc, trying to upload them to here just wasnt happening. Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181165535718?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

bambam

posted on 3/7/13 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Richard,

Does this have a reverse - if so which one, quiafe, mnr, electric?

Also would a viewing this weekend be possible - either saturday morning or sunday afternoon?

sam

brookie

posted on 3/7/13 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
wish some one would buy this quick,please
RichG

posted on 3/7/13 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, this has no reverse gear fitted. I can do viewing anytime saturday, or early sunday morning, i am out sunday afternoon. im located about 5 mins from junction 26 on the m25

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.