posted on 9/5/15 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
2007 Mondeo ST Tdci - Performance blue

Hi guys, I'm selling my ST Tdci

- 2007 Mondeo ST TDCI
- 119,000 miles
- 4 Keepers
- HPI Clear
- MOT March 2017

Standard spec: Total closure windows, climate control, heated seats, rear parking sensors, cruise control, folding mirrors, sony 6 disc stereo with Aux in, all electrics.

Work I have carried out myself, all within the last 7 months.

Ford ST225 Front brake conversion, bigger calipers and genuine Ford discs & pads & brakes bled.
Front grilles painted in black.
Decat pipe
New genuine front hub and wheel bearing

I had the wheels refurbished last month in a 'shadow chrome' style, no scratches or kerbs, they're mint, wrapped in 4 brand new Pirelli P Zeros that have done a couple of thousand miles at most.

Last Saturday I gave the car a full service and check over using the proper Ford Formula F oil and genuine filter.

Downsides. There is a small bit of separation in material on the drivers seat (photo'd), I'm a bit of a fatty and I caused this, in the photo I am pushing down so you can see it, when left alone it sits closed. There are a few small marks on the body as you'd expect from a car this age/mileage but nothing very noticeable and light stone chips to the bumper.

It returns 540 miles to a £64 tank of diesel.

I'm asking £2950, no offers. Ideally I would prefer a PX for a cheap ish Focus RS, or an ST or a similar petrol hot hatch, you may be able to find a slightly cheaper ST Tdci but this one has no issues and drives great, tyres and wheels are all sorted and it's just had a full service as well as the uprated front brakes.

Yodi

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.