Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: RAW Striker Carbon Rear Wing Protectors
peter030371

posted on 15/3/17 at 09:00 AM Reply With Quote
RAW Striker Carbon Rear Wing Protectors

I have been having a sort out and found these tucked away. I got them about 4-5 years ago to go on my old Striker with its one piece rear bodywork. I kept them when I sold that car to fit to my new Striker but my three piece rear bodywork I now have has different size rear wings and they are too small My loss could be your gain!

They cost me over £100 including VAT and delivery and are as delivered by RAW i.e. waiting to be trimmed down to fit (yes one is bigger than the other!). They are NOT pre-preg (but still thin and light) and are not 100% 'perfect' in my view with a few air-bubbles etc. but that is how RAW do it They will however protect your rear wings from stone chips

£70 including delivery and I will chuck in a bag of black headed rivets to help you fit them

I have since got some 'new-old-stock' protectors that do fit my new wings but dug them out last night and the epoxy used has now gone all milky

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

peter030371

posted on 15/3/17 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
Sold and paid for

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.