Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Dax Rush Busa
John Davis

posted on 23/2/05 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
Dax Rush Busa

Does anyone know how a dax rush busa compares to a MK Indy busa or similar, for performance, they look heavier to me and a bit lardy, do they still perform as well as the smaller type 7's.
Do they handle as well, I do like the looks of them but if they are not as agile and quick then I wont bother.
Any feedback will be appeciated, cheers

Petemate

posted on 23/2/05 at 11:32 PM Reply With Quote
Hi
I've never been in an MK Indy. BUT... I HAVE been in the Dax demo turbo 'Busa Rush. Notwithstanding the turbo bit, which obviously gives it a tremendous performance (as an old ex-biker, I didn't think anything on 4 wheels could go that quick) the handling/road-holding has to be experienced to be believed. It is simply awesome.
I recommend anyone who can get along to Dax to experience a trip out in the 'Busa Rush demo - you will not be disappointed.
Petemate

Guinness

posted on 24/2/05 at 06:08 AM Reply With Quote
I called in to the Dax factory just before Christmas and saw their ZZR powered demonstator, which looked really nice, but I didn't get a test drive.

However I did get shown round the factory, where they were making the chassis. They are very different to my Indy, the MNR and the Mac1. Nearly all round tube and triangulation.

Looked much lighter than mine. I chose the Indy over the Dax because of price. If money was no object I might have chosen the Dax.

I guess if weight is a concern, you could make a stripped out racer Dax, but all the Dax I've seen have been really well trimmed, padded seats, dash etc.

I also saw the camber compensation system, which looks clever, but again you'd have to test two identically powered cars back to back to really see if it works (or was worth the extra money).

zetec

posted on 24/2/05 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
If you have the cash go for the Dax. it really is in a different league for fit and finish, and they are always spending time developing the chassis. I saw there new black VX powered car and the gel coat finish is so good I thought it had been sprayed. As said the all singing and dancing front suspension looks great.

All down to price...

" I only registered to look at the pictures, now I'm stuck with this username for the rest of my life!"

John Davis

posted on 24/2/05 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
cheers for the feed back,
I guess I best try it out.

Crazy Jay

posted on 25/2/05 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
I'd go for DAX

Crazy Jay

posted on 25/2/05 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
Altho for the money, u really cant beat the Indy

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.