Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: drove to near brighton paid deposit to gent
hotshotbeans

posted on 12/2/06 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
drove to near brighton paid deposit to gent

drove 300 miles round trip to pay a very nice gentleman called barry a deposit on my new avon to replace killed kitty cat.....thanx to all those involved i will post new pictures and tell the story as we go along..love ya all (trully)xxxxxx

Dear God smashed the mold once he cast me realizing he really had done it this time!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
wilkingj

posted on 12/2/06 at 07:57 PM Reply With Quote
So what you doing with the bent one?.
There is a lot of potential there.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
hotshotbeans

posted on 12/2/06 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
not much

its gonna be turned into garden furniture

Dear God smashed the mold once he cast me realizing he really had done it this time!

iank

posted on 12/2/06 at 10:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hotshotbeans
its gonna be turned into garden furniture

If you 'repair' it with a new unmodified Avon chassis you don't need to do another SVA. Or at least that's my understanding of the rules - same as if you put a new chassis on a range rover for example.

DarrenW

posted on 13/2/06 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote
Well done that mine. So pleased you got sorted quickly. Not nice that youve got to go thro a full build but to be honest i found it quite enjoyable.

I take it your old one is not recoreded as written off seeing as it was 3rd party insured. Re-chassing should be straight forward in terms of getting back on road. Will just need to record new colour on log book.

I hope your mate stumps up a bit more cash to cover your inconveniance of rebuilding (ie allow you some nice mods).

Best Regards,
Darren.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.