Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: ARDS
ernie

posted on 25/7/03 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
ARDS

I am taking my Ards test at Silverstone next month, any tips etc on what to expect and questions asked, thanks, ernie
Viper

posted on 25/7/03 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
On the driving side, don't try and go too quick and do exactly what the instructor says,
the theory side, sounds obvious but read all the awnsers before awnsering the question, don't rush it , its easy to make silly mistakes,,
best of luck

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jon Ison

posted on 26/7/03 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
expect a great day out, listen to the instructors, they know what there on about, and take as much from it as you can, they realy do help your driving...

its an enjoyable day with nothing to be afraid of, common sense will get you thru....

Aussie

posted on 27/7/03 at 09:07 PM Reply With Quote
Whatever you do - don't go off! As we can't pass you if you do, no matter how good you may have been.

Just take it nice and easy - drive well within your limits - show a good technique, therefor showing that you are completely incontrol and competant and you'll do fine.

Most importantly enjoy it

This month up for grabs I have a copy of G. Wayne Miller's new book - Men and Speed.

So check out http://www.nick-kjaer.com for more info on how to enter this free monthly competition.

Mark Benson

posted on 29/7/03 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Watch your video - all the written answers are in the video.....

And learn your flags.

And don't go off in the driving.

Enjoy it, it's not half as bad as you think - honestly!

Raced a Locost for a couple of years, then bought an Elise.

Now back building a Fisher Fury, can't yet decide on V8 power (which I already have waiting to go in) or some kind of V6 (which I'd have to buy, when I can sell the Elise, if I sell the Elise).

I'm not the most decisive person in the world.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.