Board logo

So who is going to the Birkett 6hour relay this saturday
MK9R - 19/10/09 at 11:33 AM

Anyone from here competing/watching??

I'm in team 17 RGB Pups, and can't bloody wait, roll on Friday!!!

Andy B - 19/10/09 at 11:59 AM

See you there Austin
you are gonna love it!!
Also any Locostbuilders fancy a good day out at the racing come over and stick your head round the door - big green 7.5 ton Merc will be with the RGB lads - kettle always on!
regards
Andy

MK9R - 19/10/09 at 12:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Andy B
See you there Austin
you are gonna love it!!
Also any Locostbuilders fancy a good day out at the racing come over and stick your head round the door - big green 7.5 ton Merc will be with the RGB lads - kettle always on!
regards
Andy

Bring all your kit and extra, some of the Team RGB Pup cars have a sketchy history I think bobs even bringing his spare engine!

[Edited on 19/10/09 by MK9R]

TimC - 19/10/09 at 12:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MK9R
Bring all your kit and extra, some of the Team RGB Pup cars have a sketchy history I think bobs even bringing his spare engine!

[Edited on 19/10/09 by MK9R]

In my role as 'Pit Manager' I'm pretty sure that I haven't authorised you to talk to the media, so please refrain from talking about Calamity Bob's tactics on here. Also, please do not make any statements to the Shropshire Star (or whatever) about how your crash on lap 17 is intentional.... Oops.

By the way - your spare engine is coming too, and you're taking it home with you!

MK9R - 19/10/09 at 12:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TimC

By the way - your spare engine is coming too, and you're taking it home with you!

LOL! Nice one!

jimgiblett - 19/10/09 at 12:51 PM

I'll be there.

As the Alfa looks like it will have it's wheels back on the ground I might bring it along.

Must be going soft but the Fury is a bit chilly in October.

- Jim

Trev D - 19/10/09 at 05:49 PM

See you there its a fab day.