Board logo

A Bit of Help At Stoneleigh Please.
jollygreengiant - 26/4/10 at 07:17 PM

This year I shall be bringing my son to the event as my wife is away. As part of this my son is currently dong a Graphics/Design course at Uni. As part of this he will be be bringing his photo gear and he would like to take some (probably quite a few) photos of Cars and People as part of his course work.
I shall of course be asking permission from the organisers tomorrow ( I can't see there being any problems just a matter of etiquette) but I would also like to ask you lads if any of you would like some photos done and if you wouldn't mind maybe coming up and asking him to do some if you spot us. (you can't mistake me I'll be the ugly one and he'll be the slightly taller one). He has asked me to do the rounds with him and introduce him to some or all of you.

So IF any of you could help that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

flak monkey - 26/4/10 at 07:24 PM

Feel free if you see the car about

Assuming the bleeding thing is fixed of course!

jollygreengiant - 26/4/10 at 07:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
Feel free if you see the car about

Assuming the bleeding thing is fixed of course!

I have every confidence in you mate. If any one can do it YOU can.

RichardK - 26/4/10 at 07:32 PM

No problem mate, ask away if you see a tall drunk bloke stood next to the bruise.

Cheers

Rich

Danozeman - 26/4/10 at 07:34 PM

Feel free to do mine mate. Was he not there last year taking photo's?

Trev D - 26/4/10 at 08:00 PM

My cars all yours mate

DRC INDY 7 - 26/4/10 at 08:06 PM

I will clean mine up for its photo taken

richard - 26/4/10 at 08:11 PM

No problem, gald to be of service.

DavidM - 26/4/10 at 08:15 PM

I'll be sure to not polish mine, for artistic contrast you understand.

David

boggle - 26/4/10 at 08:20 PM

i wont have the car but a shot of me and the misses would be nice!!!

ReMan - 26/4/10 at 08:25 PM

Snap away!

tomgregory2000 - 26/4/10 at 08:26 PM

feel free to take photos of mine, i should be there on sunday on the pitch in my viento

ASH3 - 26/4/10 at 09:12 PM

Come introduce yourself to the MK Owners
Club your most welcome to spend some time
wlth us and meet the 2 photographers i have
with me you will be amazed..

coozer - 26/4/10 at 09:15 PM

Your welcome to come and try and make Bumper look good... just look out for him... Rescued attachment Vortx.jpg
Rescued attachment Vortx.jpg

ken555 - 26/4/10 at 09:33 PM

How good is his photoshop skills ?

He'll need it to make mine look good.

Valtra - 26/4/10 at 10:19 PM

Have I missed something ? he can take as many pics of cars as he likes can't he ? it's just young kids that are off limits these days for obvious reasons .

I suspect most owners are rather gnarly looking in comparison to thier cars, could make an interesting composition . Prize for the biggest grin with the most flies stuck between the teeth

jollygreengiant - 27/4/10 at 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Valtra
Have I missed something ? he can take as many pics of cars as he likes can't he ? it's just young kids that are off limits these days for obvious reasons .

As my son is (hoping of) going into some form of professional photography, he has been taught that ideally he should have the permision of who ever he is photographing, so that he may use the photo for his own profesional use. So he asked me if I could go around with him and introduce he to as many people as possible. Therefore as a pre-emptive bit I thought I would ask you wonder lads and lass's first.

So once again thank you everyone for your response.

JGG

maximill666 - 27/4/10 at 11:19 AM

Your more than welcome to take photos of mine

Description
Description

Vindi_andy - 27/4/10 at 02:47 PM

more than welcome to snap Tango. You'll be hard pressed to miss it it'll be the bright orange 4 seater with a topbox on the rollcage ( extra boot space as its been called )

Valtra - 27/4/10 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jollygreengiant
quote:
Originally posted by Valtra

As my son is (hoping of) going into some form of professional photography, he has been taught that ideally he should have the permision of who ever he is photographing, so that he may use the photo for his own profesional use. So he asked me if I could go around with him and introduce he to as many people as possible. Therefore as a pre-emptive bit I thought I would ask you wonder lads and lass's first.

So once again thank you everyone for your response.

JGG

That's fine, snap away (cringe at the word snap in relation to proper photography )

tandi - 28/4/10 at 04:59 PM

Fine by me too. My Fury will be on the Wessex Kit Car stand all weekend - 33E near the Grand Ring!

Ask any of the guys for Kevin and they'll let you know where I might be.

What camera is he using? I have recently sold my Canon 5D but still have some lenses and studio gear to sell. Is your son on the look out for some kit? I have a mate who may be selling his 5D too?

See you at the weekend
Cheers