Board logo

A busy weekend ahead
DaveFJ - 22/7/10 at 09:15 AM

Saturday - off to the 'Salute to Heroes' weekend at Glemham Hall. looks like a good day and, weather permitting, will go in the tiger for a bit of a run out (in it's new help for heroes livery)

Sunday - Helmingham hall festival of classic and sports cars. was a good day out last year

maybe see some of you gents at either - or both

T66 - 22/7/10 at 09:19 AM

Meanwhile back in the North East.......

No shows , nothing.

Enjoy your weekend I am jealous !

Alan M - 22/7/10 at 12:39 PM

I'm going to Silverstone Classic for the weekend; anyone else?

Andy D - 22/7/10 at 01:19 PM

Shall be at Knockhill, son is racing in the sports & saloons. Practice Sat afternoon, and two races on Sunday.

First time at Knockhill for both of us..

wilkingj - 22/7/10 at 01:25 PM

I am travelling back in time to the 1650's, and to Fey's Glade in the Alkonian colony where strange new beings can be found and magical powers exist!

As a ships Captain I command a fleet of 8 vessels and trade with these new beings.
Many wonders are to be seen including potions that turn base metals into shining GOLD!

Its a pity that on Sunday night I have to return to reality!

Stilll Its fun while it lasts. (Its Live Action Roleplaying with over 1000 players at this event!)

For anyone thats interested its:

Linky

Oh and if you were really interested in playing, our group of four could do with a few new players. (U2U me if you are!)

Still its a bit of good clean fun. Well our group are closely associated with the Whorehouse, so I suppose its not that clean

Danozeman - 22/7/10 at 04:01 PM

One is attending Helmingham sunday so ill see you there. Hopefully sporting my new doors.

Trev D - 22/7/10 at 06:50 PM

Iwill be at Silverstone on saturday.