Board logo

Pedal Measurements
furryeggs - 19/6/15 at 07:56 PM

Has anyone got dimensions for the tiger supplied pedal position? I have figured out each pedal and all its fittings and plates but there are no instruction/manual.

I have the chassis, I have the pedals, I have the book. Easy you say...Fit pedals it says. that's it, nothing else.

How anyone can build from the book alone is a mystery to me. The hole thing is pretty much useless. the build section says fit this, attach that, assemble as required, run the brake lines to the rear/front, but does not tell you how where or why.

Luckily I'm an engineer so I'd like to think I'll get it sorted, but a point in the right direction, especially from the manufacturer your spending £000's of pounds with, would be greatly appreciated.

austin man - 19/6/15 at 09:33 PM

Fit them where you feel they are of the most comfort, sit in the car and place your feet in the 3 positions and get someone to mark these out easily done if the scuttle is removed

locost7-online.com - 20/6/15 at 08:14 AM

I agree with Austin man, work out the most comfortable places for your feet , I'm going to fabricate my own floor mounted pedals, using the haynes roadster book as reference