Board logo

Digi dash with oil pressure
neilp1 - 28/11/11 at 10:40 PM

What digi dashes come with an oil pressure function. I know the digi dash 2 does have this, but are there any others? If not what do you guys using for oil pressure?

Cheers,
Neil

The Venom Project - 28/11/11 at 10:53 PM

I have a brand new Glowshift Oil Pressure gauge for sale, ordered in error from New Jersey, I needed the Temp gauge, its boxed new, unopened, has everything you need inc Oil Pressure sender etc: Easy wiring.

£40 inc Postage

Might be just what ou want, its a black face, 7 colour backlit dial, ver cool, I have a full set of them

neilp1 - 29/11/11 at 10:11 AM

I would like something all in one but is it digital?

Neil

[Edited on 29/11/11 by neilp1]

The Venom Project - 29/11/11 at 10:12 PM

no it's Analogue, and I would never have another Digi Dash after my disaster with my MNR on the rolling road, Digi Dash is over complicated, and had I had separate clocks (Like now) the car would have never been in that problem.

Each to there own, but I prefer each clock visable and showing each current thing.

Cheers

Nick

neilp1 - 4/12/11 at 03:11 PM

Nick,

Thanks for the offer but I think I will buy the digi dash2 as it's nearly chrimbo, I'm sure the wife would love one as a stocking filler!!!!

franky - 4/12/11 at 03:16 PM

what about a stack dash?

neilp1 - 5/12/11 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by franky
what about a stack dash?

Too expensive for me.

Neil

franky - 5/12/11 at 03:40 PM

A used one is the same or less than a digi dash and a few steps ahead in terms of quality.

Lundy - 7/12/11 at 02:58 PM

I am also considering a digi dash 2 where is the cheapest that you have managed to find it ??

From memory when I looked I think it was cheaper from Westfield than anywhere else, would would be a surprise.