Board logo

Fibreglass Seats
Adam - 13/2/08 at 02:52 PM

Hi all,

Where's the best place to get fibreglass seats. I would buy off eBay but someone hacked my account and eBay have blocked it for the time being so can't get on

Cheers
Adam

muzchap - 13/2/08 at 02:57 PM

MAC#1 do some nice seats

http://www.mac1motorsports.co.uk/

or try MK

http://www.mksportscars.co.uk/indy.htm

I've sat in both and like both

I prefer the Mac#1 though as they have extra fatboy wide seats - which means I can relax nicely and not breathe in all the time

eznfrank - 13/2/08 at 02:59 PM

If you're looking for the £150 a pair Ebay ones i think it is JK composites that do them. Google

Guinness - 13/2/08 at 03:08 PM

Mr Triton does a range of exceedingly comfortable seats.

Mike

Adam - 13/2/08 at 03:12 PM

the JK composites look strange as they ain't got a flat bottom...so to speak...

Tried U2U Mr Triton but had no reply...

Adam

Fozzie - 13/2/08 at 03:33 PM

I can second the Triton vote!

Worth waiting for the u2u IMHO......not everyone can get to the computer through the day!

Fozzie

Adam - 13/2/08 at 03:56 PM

U2U them a couple of days ago... they have read it but no response So just got to keep looking

Cheers
Adam

iiyama - 13/2/08 at 06:57 PM

Ive had the same problem, sent two u2u's the last one well over a week ago and I have never had a response.

Richard Quinn - 13/2/08 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Adam
the JK composites look strange as they ain't got a flat bottom...so to speak...

Tried U2U Mr Triton but had no reply...

Adam

JK do a base mount as well as the one on ebay. I think they are about £20/seat dearer. They are really nice seats and are made with decent woven cloth (I'm not saying that the others aren't - I don't know. I do have a pair of the JK ones and I like them!)

onzarob - 13/2/08 at 08:04 PM

Have you tried emailing Triton using the email button, he may see that quicker

cidersurfer - 13/2/08 at 08:17 PM

I've got Triton seats too...

iank - 13/2/08 at 08:35 PM

Triton's ebay ID is drdonowtorange linky
Pretty sure he'll read that quickly enough.

Tangerine Scream - 13/2/08 at 10:56 PM

Another vote for Triton

Quality seat and very comfy. He does quite a few different styles now as well.
He's normally pretty quick to answer U2Us

robinbastd - 13/2/08 at 11:44 PM

I'll let Mark (Triton) know about the u2u's.
He's snowed under with work, his workshop is being rewired by Chimpanzees and he has a "care-in-the-community" mate of mine doing some building work in there at the moment.

Ian

Triton - 14/2/08 at 01:15 AM

Sorry about not replying been tad busy and when i do peep in on the forum i forget to sign in half the time...and it's 1:15am and still got the work head on....can't find me sleeping head.....doh!

Word of warning ...don't get numpties to play with wires as all ends in tears and slanging matches!.

care in community geeza is barking mad by the way....never drank so many coffees!!!
Cheers,
Mark

Fozzie - 14/2/08 at 10:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Triton
....can't find me sleeping head.....doh!

.................never drank so many coffees!!!
Cheers,
Mark

I think there may be ^ ^ ^ a little clue as to where you left ya 'sleeping 'ed' Mark......

It's in your last sentence.........

Fozzie

Triton - 18/2/08 at 09:19 PM

Not sat at pc for so long for ages...

Still no sign of the chimpatrician today either so landlord got ear bashing and didn't understand the momento we left ....

Friday I found a fluffy one ear rabbit(toy one honest) so as building is lagged in scaffolding and there just happened to be some rope and 3 of us just happen to be a tad miffed we had a ritual fluffy rabbit hanging.....was a hint to those doing the work that it's not just them hanging around either......made me laugh anyway

Mark

Fozzie - 18/2/08 at 09:30 PM

quote:
Not sat at pc for so long for ages...

Still no sign of the chimpatrician today either so landlord got ear bashing and didn't understand the momento we left ....

Friday I found a fluffy one ear rabbit(toy one honest) so as building is lagged in scaffolding and there just happened to be some rope and 3 of us just happen to be a tad miffed we had a ritual fluffy rabbit hanging.....was a hint to those doing the work that it's not just them hanging around either......made me laugh anyway

Mark

What......!!??!! ...
You hung the fluffy rabbit??????

Who IS going to deliver all those Easter Eggs in Cornwall now.....?? ..

Fozzie

Triton - 18/2/08 at 09:38 PM

Not me I don't do heights very well,but a certain care in the community geeza (who can't be named for fear of other one eared rabbits chasing his white van back to France) thought it a funny idea too so soon climbed up the scaffolding...better there than in the skip where I found it as looked sad amongst the rubbish...

How do rabbits know when to deliver eggs when folk keep moving easter...

Fozzie - 18/2/08 at 09:47 PM

quote:
......................How do rabbits know when to deliver eggs when folk keep moving easter...

We have just been having that same debate here........

Conclusion........They just 'know'..........

Fozzie

memo to self..........
Do NOT go to Cornwall.....get rat-ar$$ed, have a fight, sleep it off in a skip.......coz you might just get strung-up............

Triton - 18/2/08 at 10:01 PM

We have just been having that same debate here........

Conclusion........They just 'know'..........

Wonder if they could let me know the lottery numbers then because when i pick the winning ticket somebody changes them....

Mark

Fozzie - 19/2/08 at 10:20 AM

quote:
.......Wonder if they could let me know the lottery numbers then because when i pick the winning ticket somebody changes them....

Mark

After stringing up the 'one-eared fluffy one'??.........Some hope there then!...NOT.......

Fozzie