Board logo

Jag bits screen/wheels/axles + Rover V8
ghetto_eddie - 26/12/08 at 06:25 PM

2x XJS screens - Good condition - £25ea

Jag XJS steels with tyres. Tyres are all reasonably good. Jag pcd £20 for all 4.

Jag XK8 Front subframe. Comprising of all front suspension/subframe/brakes/steering rack. £80

Rover SD1 V8. 3500cc. Was being used as a mockup engine. But all components are in boxes with it.
Comprises of a rover v8 engine, outer parts are all bolted up together to a bellhousing and then to a rover 5spd gearbox (i forget the model) and all other bits in a couple of boxes. Should build into a working engine with little trouble. £75

Were all intended for a custom build project. But loss of garage space is forcing a cancellation for now.

All in SE manchester. Give me a bell on 07833 197 720 or email on himynameisedd@hotmail.com as i may forget to check this thread!

Edd

froggy - 26/12/08 at 06:50 PM

u2u sent

wrigglypig - 26/12/08 at 09:03 PM

Have u any photos of the engine??

ghetto_eddie - 26/12/08 at 10:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by wrigglypig
Have u any photos of the engine??

No photos of the engine, however ime pretty sure you know what it will look like...

Engine seems to be "provisionally sold". However this is dependant upon cash in my hand so i will keep interested parties updated.

Edd

blueshift - 28/12/08 at 01:24 AM

Not to thread-hijack (much..) but when ghetto_eddie's V8 is gone, I am also selling one (see my for sale thread).

ghetto_eddie - 28/12/08 at 09:22 PM

That would indeed be hijacking...not on boyo!

However....
Engine/box are SOLD. Other bits still for sale. pictures if needed?

Edd