Board logo

FS: MK Indy-R brand new deluxe kit + full roll cage
Mad Dave - 26/2/09 at 09:25 PM

MK Indy-R brand new deluxe kit with full roll cage for sale

My kit will be ready in a couple of weeks and its for sale before I've even started it. It will be sold at a discount price. MK's price for the deluxe kit is £3450 + £450 for the roll cage.

You might be asking asking yourself why not just cancel my order? Well, there have to be some perks of designing the car for them in the first place don't there

If you are quick you can choose the fibre glass colour and also which engine install you are after just as if you are ordering direct from MK

I have a price in mind but I would like to see if there is any serious interest first

Dave

[Edited on 27/2/09 by Mad Dave]

Hellfire - 26/2/09 at 09:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dave

My kit will be ready in a couple of weeks and its for sale before I've even started it. It will be sold at a discount price. MK's price for the deluxe kit is £3450 + £450 for the roll cage.

You might be asking asking yourself why not just cancel my order? Well, there have to be some perks of designing the car for them in the first place don't there

If you are quick you can choose the fibre glass colour and also which engine install you are after just as if you are ordering direct from MK

I have a price in mind but I would like to see if there is any serious interest first

Dave

Where the Bl**dy 'ell you bin Dave?

Steve

Mad Dave - 26/2/09 at 09:30 PM

I've been in the garage building my Edge Barracuda. What about you, I can remember the last time I saw you lot?

omega0684 - 26/2/09 at 09:32 PM

i think the more interesting question that everyone has on their mind is,

WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

mr_pr - 26/2/09 at 11:03 PM

quote:

i think the more interesting question that everyone has on their mind is,

WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dave

Dave

I am guessing, he designed it and as such has been given one for free/heavily discounted?

Mad Dave - 26/2/09 at 11:48 PM

quote:

WHY ARE YOU SELLING?

I designed it and know them inside out and have previously built 2 standard Indy's. I also could do with the money to finish the Barracuda

Description
Description

Dave

[Edited on 26/2/09 by Mad Dave]

scootz - 27/2/09 at 09:18 AM

What price do you have in mind?

cerbera - 27/2/09 at 12:08 PM

Sounds interesting, might be more interested if I knew what price you where looking for.

Mad Dave - 27/2/09 at 12:21 PM

U2U's sent to all who have contacted me

Dave

Mad Dave - 2/3/09 at 08:40 AM

Bump!

Mad Dave - 2/3/09 at 06:13 PM

raspoet, you have email

Dave

Mad Dave - 11/3/09 at 11:06 AM

Frank, you have email

Dave

Jubal - 11/3/09 at 02:03 PM

Is this still for sale? What's the price?

Mad Dave - 11/3/09 at 03:50 PM

Jubal, you have U2U

Mad Dave - 11/3/09 at 07:04 PM

SWW84, you have U2U

cosworthspeed10 - 11/3/09 at 07:11 PM

Would it not be better to post how much you are after?

loggyboy - 12/3/09 at 02:32 PM

PM sent

JamJah - 13/3/09 at 03:13 PM

eBui (lders)
an online auction site for kit car industry

i assume???

loggyboy - 19/3/09 at 04:53 PM

Come on then... who snapped this up??

Mad Dave - 19/3/09 at 06:41 PM

Sorry, the kit is now sold