Board logo

FS: Plasma cutter, band saw, small pillar drill
JoelP - 3/9/11 at 11:08 AM

Got these for sale:

Clarke Plasma King 35 plasma cutter. £200, was about £500 new. Needs a compressor to use it. I run it on a 16A supply but a fuseless plug would work fine on a normal socket Not been used much, has a newish tip.

A clarke band saw. About 7 years old, bit rusy here and there, doesnt cut perfectly straight, but is a lot quieter than a grinder. Was roughly £200 new, would take £50.

A small pillar drill. Just one of the budget ones, £20 for it.

All collection from leeds!

Pictures to follow.

[Edited on 3/9/11 by JoelP]

ChrisW - 3/9/11 at 11:18 AM

I'll take the plasma cutter, please, but only if you can post it? (Or pack it up so I can have it collected)

Cheers, Chris

JoelP - 3/9/11 at 11:21 AM

Its a heavy device chris! And hicost will tell you im bad with couriers Will see what i can do though.

handyandy - 3/9/11 at 11:32 AM

i,m interested in the band saw, I have one already but burnt the motor out so if the motor is ok I could use it for spares .

cheers
andy

ChrisW - 3/9/11 at 11:37 AM

How do you mean 'bad' ?? If it's just slow don't worry - I'm not in a hurry, and I can hardly complain anyway as I'm always slow at posting stuff.

According to the manual it's 30kgs. I allowed another 5kg for packaging and acessories. City Link standard would be £7.99+VAT (aka a tenner) as long as you can package it up?

Chris

kipper - 3/9/11 at 11:51 AM

Hi Joe ,u av u2u.
Denis.

carlknight1982 - 3/9/11 at 01:50 PM

I'll take the bandsaw and pillar drill u2u me ur phone number

JoelP - 3/9/11 at 05:28 PM

alright guys, chrisw has the plasma, handyandy has first dibs on the bandsaw, and carl first dibs on the pillar drill.

Chris, i'll get it bagged up over the next few days and let you know when its ready. paypal ok?

Andy and carl, will u2u.

handyandy - 3/9/11 at 07:34 PM

I presume the bandsaw is the clarke CBS45MD model? & if so & if the motor is working ok then I,ll have it please.

U2U has been sent.

cheers
andy

handyandy - 3/9/11 at 08:08 PM

just seen the pics of the bandsaw in your archive .

Yep, thats the model I was hoping it was so yes please I,ll take it,

U2U sent ref collection

cheers
andy