Wii Consol including all the cables etc
2x controllers
3x thumb sticks
2x steering wheels
1x tennis racket
1x baseball bat
1x golf racket
1x balance board
Games - Mariokart, Just Dance, Smooth Moves, Sports Resort, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics and Wii fit plus.

I have all the boxes and its hardly been used (anyone who has seen me will vouch for this)

£100 ono

Phil.J - 30/1/13 at 06:00 PM

Sold ours on Ebay just before Christmas. Literally used only once and it went for £39!

dave1888 - 30/1/13 at 06:34 PM

There cheap as chips now, thats why I added in all the extra's open to offers though.

Barkalarr - 30/1/13 at 10:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave1888
There cheap as chips now, thats why I added in all the extra's open to offers though.

If you don't get any serious offers and would be interested in selling it for cheaps I will buy it for our local MS Society - we bought an Xbox just before Xmas for the social evenings so they can play bowling but we can't get it to work for the guys in wheel chairs - I think the wii would be better for them so I can beat them too!!! Lol

Peteff - 30/1/13 at 11:28 PM

My wife wanted one so we bought one just before Christmas for £65 with Sports resort, wii fit plus and the balance board. We've really enjoyed it and it has been used every day since we got it, a real fun system and archery is one of my favourite games on it.