Board logo

Nikon D3100 14.2mp DSLR
ianm67 - 8/9/15 at 01:41 PM

Hello chaps,
Not car related I know but I thought I'd ask on here prior to putting this on evilbay....... I have lightly used Nikon D3100 DSLR with a variety of lenses for sale simply as I don't use it enough to warrant keeping it. The kit is as follows:

I still have the original boxes for the body, 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses, the 35mm lens will be packed carefully, I can't find the box for this. I have a Nikon shoulder bag that carries the body and a couple of lenses comfortably and will be included.

I'd like £300 for the lot as I feel that this is a reasonable price but I am open to very close offers. The package will be carefully packed and sent out via fully tracked next day courier so will arrive safely or of course collection is welcomed. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Cheers,
IanM

shindha - 8/9/15 at 05:19 PM

Hi is this kit suitable for a beginner or is it for professionals/ experts? Genuine question sorry about the naivety.

ianm67 - 8/9/15 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shindha
Hi is this kit suitable for a beginner or is it for professionals/ experts? Genuine question sorry about the naivety.

Perfectly good for both scenarios to be honest. I used it in fully auto mode for most of the pictures I have taken and the results have been first class. As your skills develop you can start looking at shutter and aperture priority modes and you can fully manual too I believe.

ianm67 - 14/9/15 at 12:49 PM

Quick Monday bump.....