Board logo

For sale - complete Robin Hood 2B weather gear
Mr Whippy - 16/3/21 at 07:06 AM

I'm selling my windscreen, frame, screen mounts in stainless, hood, hood frame and side screens. All have never been fitted and are as new condition out the box. I have various seals and fitting for it which I'll include.

£400 ono the lot. Postage is additional but will be well packaged with the glass inside wood. Kitspares lists this at £636 and I don't think that even comes with the windscreen.

On gumtree and Ebay now

[Edited on 17/3/21 by Mr Whippy]

James - 18/3/21 at 12:49 PM

Out of interest, why do you not want them?

It's one thing I want to make my car more useable!

[Edited on 18/3/21 by James]

Deckman001 - 18/3/21 at 02:44 PM

I'd seriously consider it too for a better drive-able car, but without knowing the size of the windscreen and scuttle for a 2b I can't risk buying it if it wouldn't fit the locost

Jason

Mr Whippy - 18/3/21 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Deckman001
I'd seriously consider it too for a better drive-able car, but without knowing the size of the windscreen and scuttle for a 2b I can't risk buying it if it wouldn't fit the locost

Jason

Oh I can easily enough get some sizes for you, I'll do that tonight. I was thinking it would probably fit quite a few car types

Mr Whippy - 18/3/21 at 04:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by James
Out of interest, why do you not want them?

It's one thing I want to make my car more useable!

[Edited on 18/3/21 by James]

I'm going to put a cage on plus in my old age I only want to use the car when it's not raining...

Deckman001 - 18/3/21 at 05:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by Deckman001

Jason

Oh I can easily enough get some sizes for you, I'll do that tonight. I was thinking it would probably fit quite a few car types

thanks, is there a wiper motor set up there too ? am assuming that a heater would be needed for demisting too ?

Jason

Mr Whippy - 20/3/21 at 03:30 PM

Here's the car dimensions, any others you need just ask. I do have a wiper motor setup, one of those Landrover type cable ones.

[Edited on 20/3/21 by Mr Whippy]

Deckman001 - 21/3/21 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for the info, I've just checked my scuttle dimensions, blimey my locost must be a midget !!the 2b windscreen is nearly 10cm wider and the roll over hoop is over 10cm higher . Looks like I'll have to get a bespoke set made if i go down this route.

Jason