Board logo

Fireblade 954 engine package
OliilO - 25/10/21 at 08:32 PM

Over winter I will be swapping my 954 engine for a later cbr1000rr engine so my current package will be up for sale. It can be seen running in the car at the moment and I’m happy to take a prospective purchaser out in the car.

I’ve had the engine in my car for around 6 years with absolutely no problems. I’ve actually had the cbr1000rr engine ready to transplant for a couple of years but haven’t done it before as the 954 engine has been trouble free and reliability means a lot to me. As an example, I have driven from Hampshire to Inverness/Highlands and back twice without issue.

Package is negotiable but can include:
Fireblade 954 engine and ancillaries - supplied by Andy Bates
AB performance billet sump
Engine cradle
Prop adaptor
Power commander 3
Engine loom
Nissan micro radiator and all pipe work
Syvec fuel pump

I could possibly include a manifold and silencer too.

I don’t know what power the engine makes but would guess between 140 and 150hp. It certainly pulls well and was dead lev, with a megabusa on the last track day I did. It has always had an oil (Castro’s Power 1) and filter change after every 2 trackdays or annually for the 2-3 years where I just used it on the road.

There are also almost 2 complete engines worth of spares (that I have collected over the years but never used) that could be included for the right price.

Please get in touch if you’re interested and we can discuss a price for whatever combination of bits you are interested in.

[Edited on 25/10/21 by OliilO]