Board logo

Ford Crossflow 1600 engine and box - complete
JimSpencer - 21/2/22 at 12:03 PM

Hi All

I've got a complete Ford Crossflow 1600 engine & 4sp gearbox.

It's all still a single unit, complete with starter motor, inlet manifold c/w single webber, and an exhaust manifold too.

Sits on a wheeled trolley circa 4ft x 2ft, and will go in a small van.

It's exactly as I removed it (running) from a Jago kit car a couple of years ago, so it's not all shiny and freshly painted, it a bit oily and grimy, but it's also unmolested and been dry stored.
(For sale as I've now got a 1700.. for the same project that I've still not got round to starting!)

Before I have to take loads of pictures, and time, sticking it on the old Bay of E (and then answering numerous questions from folk who have no idea )
Anybody on here interested, i'm thinking circa £750 ish - but open to a reasonable haggle!

I'm located near Market Drayton Shropshire, visits to have a look more than welcome, help with loading given etc etc
U2U's get read..
Can email pics - request what you want to see?

Mike Wood - 22/2/22 at 01:59 PM

Hi

That sounds interesting. A pic of the gearbox please to help identify the type of gearbox, a pic of the block to see if it is a 711M block and info whether it has an individual engine number (so the car be registered via IVA, could work out the build year for emission requirements).

Cheers
Mike

[Edited on 22/2/22 by Mike Wood]

JimSpencer - 22/2/22 at 09:32 PM

Hi Mike

I've just added some pictures to my photo archive

Its a 711M6015BA

Type 2 box

Can't see an individual engine number at the moment, but will have a better look in daylight as soon as I can.

HTH

shindha - 23/2/22 at 09:38 AM

Hi I assume it's on a standard sump not shortened, being it's from a Jago.

JimSpencer - 23/2/22 at 11:42 AM

I believe it is standard - certainly looks it.

JimSpencer - 27/2/22 at 09:47 AM

Hi All

Now on the Bay of E - starting at £500