Board logo

LPG Kit
natehall - 6/9/08 at 03:07 PM

ok, so i bought this kit when i was travelling 50+ miles each way to work to fit to my azura, never got round to it and after a long hard discussion with Jen (My wife), i have decided the exact way im going with all 4 of my cars, This leaves me with a load of spares i was going to use, now useless to me.

These include this kit, think its the carb type and its setup for a 2.0 Sierra DOHC. It is a aftermarket conversion, comes with all wiring, a big tank, gas lines, the carb thingy and a box of electrickery, purchased from stixy of the ford sierra owners club around 12 months ago, he really knows more than me about this but i cant remember a thing other than this, and it supposedly has a quarter tank of gas. I am no expert in this area, and am offering it up on here before ebay gets it, im after a quick sale ideally but can hang on to it

Im asking for what i paid back please: £180

zilspeed - 6/9/08 at 03:52 PM

Nate

If you inlcude the tank size and shape, the type of mixer, the name of the electric bits etc. you stand a greater chance of selling it. Pics of all of the bits really is what you are looking for.

P.S. With a tank with gas in it, your market is greatly reduced as they are not really able to be transported in this state.

Cheers
John F - LPG Anorak.

mangogrooveworkshop - 6/9/08 at 04:10 PM

first dibs have to speak to john zilspeed first

[Edited on 6-9-08 by mangogrooveworkshop]

[Edited on 6-9-08 by mangogrooveworkshop]

natehall - 6/9/08 at 04:21 PM

I can get pictures etc tommorrow,

It is a bomb shaped tank, although i think the technical term is cylinder, 90l iirc

I recall i was told its reporgrammable, and the only thing missing to stop me fitting it was the connection for the pump.

I can get the rest of the details required tommorrow/monday when im round at my parents.

natehall - 14/9/08 at 08:09 PM

Its a Leonardo electronics module

a 90 Litre Cylinder with the brackets to bolt it down into a car.