Board logo

Stub axles for Sierra viscous diff
EVO575 - 10/1/22 at 06:28 PM

Hi,Looking for a set of unequal length stub axles for bolt-on shafts(inner ,100mm) for Sierra viscous diff if anyone has for sale please.

Sanzomat - 11/1/22 at 09:39 AM

link
Do you mean the drive shafts? If so These guys seem to stock most options new. You can buy the shafts and CV joints separately so can configure lengths and spline/bolt on to suits your needs. I bought just one shaft and re-used my existing CVs when I needed shortened shafts and made my old long one the new short one with the new one being shorter still! They have the Sierra shafts in about 5 different lengths from memory

[Edited on 11/1/22 by Sanzomat]

CosKev3 - 12/1/22 at 10:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sanzomat
link
Do you mean the drive shafts? If so These guys seem to stock most options new. You can buy the shafts and CV joints separately so can configure lengths and spline/bolt on to suits your needs. I bought just one shaft and re-used my existing CVs when I needed shortened shafts and made my old long one the new short one with the new one being shorter still! They have the Sierra shafts in about 5 different lengths from memory

[Edited on 11/1/22 by Sanzomat]

No he means what he asked for!

The stub axles are the part that pushes into the diff that you bolt the driveshafts too.

They are unequal sizes on standard Ford viscous LSD,where as open diffs are equal length.