Board logo

OMG whatever next!!!
myke pocock - 8/6/12 at 07:09 PM

Robin Hood - Westfield - Camping - Locost - Kitcar - Motorbike - Trike Trailer | eBay

matty78 - 8/6/12 at 07:12 PM

Not reading the title correctly, I was looking over the photos and thinking, hang on, wheres the rest ??? Then it clicked

Something different

clairetoo - 8/6/12 at 07:20 PM

Thats neat - now , if anyone happens to have a spare Fury back end hanging around........

ReMan - 8/6/12 at 07:22 PM

Quite groovy actually

Edited to add
Build a little bit of a sportscar for £250

[Edited on 8/6/12 by ReMan]

Ben_Copeland - 8/6/12 at 07:44 PM

Not much storage for its size tho !

Slimy38 - 8/6/12 at 07:44 PM

I do remember something similar that had been built for a Cobra, it did look quite nifty even though I did wonder whether they'd chopped up a Cobra kit to make it.

Not sure why they have a roll cage on it though? I suppose it's purely aesthetics?

handyandy - 8/6/12 at 08:02 PM

Thats quite neat

Would be quite easy to make too , hmmmm now theres an idea

bbwales - 8/6/12 at 08:31 PM

Hi,,

I like it and intend to do something similar over the winter for our trips around Europe, beauty is after finding decent roads you can drop off the trailer and go and enjoy them in an unladen car.

Regards

Bob

In a pub on the banks of the Dordogne on our 4th tour.

maccmike - 8/6/12 at 09:02 PM

neat

Surrey Dave - 8/6/12 at 09:19 PM

I thought something like that would be good idea for a small trailer to be towed by a Locost, with the fibreglass matching the tow car.

skodaman - 8/6/12 at 09:35 PM

Neat but all of us on here know you can build a complete car for the starting bid.

iank - 9/6/12 at 08:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38
I do remember something similar that had been built for a Cobra, it did look quite nifty even though I did wonder whether they'd chopped up a Cobra kit to make it.

Not sure why they have a roll cage on it though? I suppose it's purely aesthetics?

I suppose it makes for a convenient bracket to lash more stuff on.

Mini guys have been doing it for years, you can even buy a fibreglass mini back end trailer moulding from ABS.