Board logo

Website Help Please
Howlor - 28/12/06 at 09:48 PM

Hi,

I am thinking of putting togther a nice website but although computer literate don't seem to be getting anywhere using Frontpage. I have tried using the templates but cant seem to get anything that looks any good!

Does anyone have any files they could mail that I can use as a template or know where I can find some?

thank,
Steve

RichardK - 28/12/06 at 09:54 PM

In the past I have used swishmax with a template from them as well for a quick good looking flash site, maybe worth a look.

http://www.swishzone.com

Regards

Rich

natehall - 28/12/06 at 10:37 PM

im currently putting together a site designed for just this purpose. to allow anyone to put there build diaries online with a easy to remember web address

The service will be free to use and access - its paid for by one advertisement bar placed on every page

I hope to make this site into the one stop resource for all information kit car related, be it a locost, caterham or any other form of kit car

zetec7 - 29/12/06 at 06:22 AM

You could try www.freewebs.com - that's what I did. It's free, and it's easy. Take a look at my website, and see if you like it. After all, If I can do it, ANYONE can!

snoopy - 29/12/06 at 11:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Howlor
Hi,

I am thinking of putting togther a nice website but although computer literate don't seem to be getting anywhere using Frontpage. I have tried using the templates but cant seem to get anything that looks any good!

Does anyone have any files they could mail that I can use as a template or know where I can find some?

thank,
Steve

i did the mk website with front page it is quite easy wonce you get used to it what sort of template are you after as i have many

OLD MK SITE

NEW MK SITE

[Edited on 29/12/06 by snoopy]

xxx - 30/12/06 at 12:44 PM

Cheers guys, this thread caught my eye and I thought Id give freewebs a go. Would highly recommend it, I came up with this in an evening...

http://www.freewebs.com/darkmotorsport/index.htm

Any feedback is appricated