Board logo

fao marc n
Jon Ison - 6/3/11 at 06:53 PM

I was showing the missus my knob when I got home and found your screwdriver still stuck to it ?

Will get it back to you asap, sorry.

coozer - 6/3/11 at 06:54 PM

???????????

40inches - 6/3/11 at 07:09 PM

Steve Hignett - 6/3/11 at 07:29 PM

Blimey!

How big is your knob Jon?

Jon Ison - 6/3/11 at 07:39 PM

Steve you may regret that comment when all is revealed, your knob is involed also but I am still gathering evidence before I can go public.

Steve Hignett - 6/3/11 at 07:45 PM

Anything you can U2U me?

You can't really tell the length of my knob in this photo but it'll give you an idea...

Agriv8 - 6/3/11 at 07:53 PM

Dear john,

we are awiating evidence that the damage way done by ramming it in rather than gliding it in,

I am writing to confirm your knob is broken and due to NHS cutbacks its all we can do.

Description
Description

awaiting confirmation fi his ruberised knob made him go any faster

all the best john enjoyed today ( apart from being pulled by the rozzers on the way home )

ps john giving it some beans ( have hi res original john just u2u me an email address that can receive a 6gb attachment.

Description
Description

Description
Description

regards agriv8

Jon Ison - 6/3/11 at 08:19 PM

Ah, it's all out the bag now.

I was pulling on my knob that used to be steves knob when it came off in my hand

I needed some jubilee clips to fasten my screwdriver to what was left of my knob, Marc kindly supplied said clips he then offered his screwdriver as it was bigger than mine so that's how I ended up with his screwdriver stuck to my knob.

Great day, tad chilly but dry.

Agriv8 - 6/3/11 at 09:18 PM

John its not just any knob it a 'brittool knob'

see you soon

Agriv8

welderman - 7/3/11 at 08:39 AM

I think Steves old knob was too long and the extra length has given it more leverage, think a smaller knob would have done the job.

David Jenkins - 7/3/11 at 08:55 AM

Size isn't important... so I've been told...

marc n - 7/3/11 at 09:41 AM

quote:

I was showing the missus my knob when I got home and found your screwdriver still stuck to it ? Will get it back to you asap, sorry.

lol
dont worry m8 no rush, glad it was a suitable substitute for your broken knob
good day overall but damn cold

Steve Hignett - 7/3/11 at 11:07 AM

Jon,

Did you break your knob or was it the 10mm bolt underneath?

Jon Ison - 7/3/11 at 12:48 PM

The 10mm bolt, your totally blameless I supplied the bolt

eta I hope the post came over as intended, it was a urine extraction exercise pretty much taken out on myself not in any way a complaint, your knob is fine, if you want it somewhere along park straight at cadwell on the left side of the circuit.

[Edited on 7/3/11 by Jon Ison]

Steve Hignett - 8/3/11 at 08:26 PM

No mate, no panic - I understood it to be a pisstake...

Just in case you were wondering, that's why I continued with comments as to the size of your knob. It wasn't in reference to your penis cos your wife told me exactly how big (small) it is when she came round the other night...

Will you be wanting a replacement Jon? If you do you're lucky as I've just this week had to buy another metre of carbon to replace the one that went missing and I have a few ali turned top and bottoms...