Board logo

mnr owners at harrogate
marc n - 7/8/06 at 08:46 AM

there will be an area set aside for mnr owners at harrogate, including a 10 x 4 metre awning incase the weathers iffy,

best regards

marc

Agriv8 - 7/8/06 at 09:50 AM

am I allowed to park the passat in there as the V8 still no spark .

Argiv8

rjbrookes - 7/8/06 at 09:53 AM

whats the date for this?

russ

Howlor - 7/8/06 at 10:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rjbrookes
whats the date for this?

This weekend Russ.

I should be there. Any other MNR owners driving to Harrogate?

rjbrookes - 7/8/06 at 10:43 AM

count me out then

roadboy - 7/8/06 at 11:46 AM

We will be there on the MNR stand with our freshly completed VortX, well we hope it will be completed by Friday, nearly done , just some trim to finish off.
See you all there.
Regds
Ian

Agriv8 - 8/8/06 at 08:11 AM

We have a spark

I was allowed an hour in the garage away from Kitchen fitting duties ( yes I was sulking !!!! )

After finding a hidden Condensor in my opus dizzi system I have a spark (earther through right index finger OOOuch )

replaced with a spare condensor from a pionts distributor are they all the same ?
dont know how long it will last will have to go for a test run tonight ( the old one has a date stamp of 1983 )

Regards

Agriv8

marc n - 8/8/06 at 09:07 AM

good stuff

quote:

dont know how long it will last will have to go for a test run tonight ( the old one has a date stamp of 1983 )

i will get the trailer ready then

mnr laptop - 9/8/06 at 05:47 PM

is it fixed iain ????

Agriv8 - 10/8/06 at 08:10 AM

Nope.

Need a play tonight got some details to remove the Rover gubbings from the box of tricks leaving the GM unit that does all the work.

PS broke the push rod that goes to the clutch master cylendar after missing the Brake when we were heading for an incident of the back of the recovery truck

but just in case can you get me a set of points and a condensor for a carbed 3.5 range rover old 'S' reg vintage should be about right ( always best to have a backup plan )

Regards

Iain

marc n - 10/8/06 at 10:12 AM

there is a new module , points and condensor arriving here after lunch

Krismc - 10/8/06 at 04:51 PM

see yas there!

wont have a car but will be fun all the same.

Robert Ryan - 10/8/06 at 09:01 PM

Billy and me are both coming along Sunday. Both cars are nearly ready for SVA, Going to buy a new brake system, hope I can get something cheap on Sunday.
Any advice on brakes welcome. (Sierra)