Board logo

Megasquirt / Yorkshire
Blackcab - 12/10/09 at 08:47 PM

Anybody reccomend me a place to have my megasquirt looked at ? seems to be running a little rich at the mo

NothernMonkey - 12/10/09 at 10:04 PM

Now then me old fruit bat!

Try these guys -http://www.theracingline.co.uk/

Spoke to them a couple of weeks before i sold, they have a guy there who can tune Megasquirt. Think you just need the software to take with you. Tim the builder may be able to help you there!

omega0684 - 12/10/09 at 11:33 PM

are you running a wideband lambda sensor?

if you are, why don't you have a go at doing it yourself, what does your AFR Table look like?

where is it running rich? idle? cruising? top end?

need more info to advise you further mate, what set up are you running, what engine, tb's? or injection system?

u2u me if you need more help and i'll see what i can do to help, without you having to pay for a RR

Blackcab - 13/10/09 at 06:32 PM

I have no idea what it is .... I was hoping to just take it somewhere and hand over the child allowance in exchange for there services, seems to run fine, just smells a little rich with a fair bit of black fouling around exhaust tail pipe , new bling exhaust being made as we speak so want it sorting for that

unless anyones passing my house and wants to have a tinker with it in exchange for bacon butties etc