Board logo

Help to wire up my 919 blade engine
Nurburg2006 - 24/3/14 at 06:21 PM

Hello guys I am after some help to wire up my blade engine, beers wine pizzas waiting. Location tonbridge Kent cheers

carpmart - 24/3/14 at 06:29 PM

its really not difficult. Its got a TPS, which plug into the loom and the CDi unit. Depending on the year you may need to insert a diode in the pink wire, but that's it.

Matt21 - 25/3/14 at 10:21 PM

im currently doing mine too, as said, its not that difficult.... mostly anyway

hardest bit im finding is linking the bike stuff to the sierra stuff, with no drawings (none that make sense anyway) for the sierra stalks etc

and i refuse to pay £XXX for savage switches to do away with the stalks

print off a large copy of the wiring diagram, cross out all the crap you dont have fitted like clutch switch, side stand etc and just link up one wire at a time and cross it out when its done so you can keep track of whats done
also, theres a lot of green wires on the drawing, I'v just earthed these as soon as i can rather than link them all together and earth it once

Nurburg2006 - 2/4/14 at 08:13 PM

I've been doing the wiring on the blade engine but I havnt got a spark I've got power to the coils but that's it all the wires are connected when I test the ecu plug not all are live or earthed. Any help would be good. My ecu has 12 wires if that helps. Cheers