Board logo

Road Trip Breakdown / help / North East area
handyandy - 4/5/12 at 01:39 PM

Hi All,

A call of help to the Locostbuilders forum for another forum member.

I,ve just had a call from forum member "Ashg" who is on his annual road trip prior to getting to Stoneleigh......

And guess what,,,,,

He,s broken down / hit sump , on a very quiet road on the North Yorks Moors.

He,s having his car recovered back to my place & he has asked me to post this plea for help to ask if anyone around my location ( Stockton on Tees ) has a tig welder so that we can bring the sump to you & repair the damage please?

If he can,t get his sump repaired then it looks like he,ll have to have the car recovered back to Kent & so I would imagine he,d miss Stoneleigh

If anyone can help then please contact me either on this thread or via U2U......will happily call you etc

many thanks

Andy

jack_t - 4/5/12 at 02:01 PM

spotted this on the back of a low loader a19 near billingham about 45 mins ago

handyandy - 4/5/12 at 02:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jack_t
spotted this on the back of a low loader a19 near billingham about 45 mins ago

oh dear,
this sounds like somebody else in trouble then as I,ve just phoned Ash & he,s still waiting for the lowloader to get to him.

fazerruss - 4/5/12 at 04:36 PM

Ive got the necessary kit to do it but Im a bit further south. (near Ferrybridge power station just off the old A1)

ashg - 4/5/12 at 04:50 PM

cheers guys. im at andys now and kev down the road from andy has kindly offered to weld it up for me so hopefully i will be back on the road tonight to catch up with the group.