Howie did it
snapper - 16/5/20 at 08:00 PM

[youtube]https://youtu.be/L_X4M8c9kpM[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/L_X4M8c9kpM

[Edited on 16/5/20 by snapper]

Simon - 16/5/20 at 09:16 PM

Awesome, a whole hour of better than telly telly

liam.mccaffrey - 18/5/20 at 12:38 PM

Love binky and escargo, when these come up i try to list some of the other youtube stuff I watch in case folks might find it interesting

This Old Tony- Very funny machining/spannering show. This has unbelievable production for a hobby youtube show!
AVE-Machining/Fabrication/CNC/Tool Reviews. Very funny
Abom79- Proper working machinist, long videos
Oxtoolco-Machining yet again

The Skid Factory-Engine swaps and turbo fabrication.

I love watching the MotorTrend content. Unfortunatley this is behind a £5 a month paywall but it is worth it and then some for automotive content.
Roadkill Like a cross between wheeler dealers and Topgear. The two part crossover between mighty car mods and Roadkill is very good.
Roadkill Garage- Muscle car and truck engine swaps and projects but based in a shed
Hot Rod Garage- Muscle car and truck engine swaps and projects but based in a workshop and with different presenters.
Engine Masters- V8 dyno testing parts and busting myths etc

Any one have any recomendations??

[Edited on 18/5/20 by liam.mccaffrey]

Simon - 18/5/20 at 07:05 PM

This Old Tony is brilliant, like Abom79 too (spesh his finishing machine vids). Have also started watching The Fabrication Series and occasionally a bit of UrchFab and Nathan's Garage

Slater - 20/5/20 at 12:35 PM

Clickspring, awesome clockmaker and youtube production skills. If I'd seen this when I was 16 i would have been clockmaker for sure.

liam.mccaffrey - 20/5/20 at 01:31 PM

Awesome shout I forgot to put him on my list. I'm a patreon subscriber for clickspring

quote:
Originally posted by Slater
Clickspring, awesome clockmaker and youtube production skills. If I'd seen this when I was 16 i would have been clockmaker for sure.

ChrisL - 20/5/20 at 02:23 PM

I'm getting into these:

Ignition Advantages - Average North London Mehanic extroninare, like turbo Zetecs but in transit connect vans etc
Allen Millyard - Does bikes but has built hist on 6 cylinder bike engine out of two 4 cylinder ones
PeterBjorck - Sweed with Lambo's that he like changing, things like turning an auto into a manual