Board logo

Why!!?!!!???!!!!???
02GF74 - 14/2/21 at 09:20 PM

Apologies if this car belongs to someone on here but why would anyone think doing this is a good idea?

loggyboy - 14/2/21 at 09:36 PM

They like horses?

Same could be said of someone slaving away in a garage for 300 hours to make car for twice whats its worth!

Mr Whippy - 14/2/21 at 10:24 PM

Possibly a surfer who also likes horses... Not the worst I've seen. Can't tell if it's a sticker or airbrushed. My wife had butterfly's all over her car, which made borrowing it rather embarrassing, it was a valentines gift from me. She loved it.

westf27 - 14/2/21 at 11:16 PM

Well I like it,strange because I’m not keen on horses or Vauxhall’s.Think it’s been well done.
But I did have a COVID jab this week.

steve m - 15/2/21 at 08:39 AM

I have no real opinion, its not for me, but i presume the owner likes it, so thats fine

Why do people put loud exhaust boxs or fake blow of valves whistles on their cars, because they can, and thats the answer

BenB - 15/2/21 at 08:47 AM

Maybe they like Guinness?

loggyboy - 15/2/21 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BenB
Maybe they like Guinness?

I wonder how many (like me) started humming 'bumm badum badum bumm' to leftfield after reading that!

nick205 - 15/2/21 at 10:08 AM

Not a fan of Vauxhall cars myself (I know they have there fans BTW) so I don't think it's done it any harm. Hopefully it's a sticker and can just be peeled off when it comes time to seel the car otherwise it'll seriously limit the market.

James - 15/2/21 at 10:13 AM

I've seen worse tatoos and, lets face it, they are rather more hassle to remove!

Doctor Derek Doctors - 15/2/21 at 10:45 AM

Why?

Why Not?

cliftyhanger - 15/2/21 at 01:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
Apologies if this car belongs to someone on here but why would anyone think doing this is a good idea?

Did you get out of bed the wrong side today? Or going stir crazy?

Cheer up, its only Monday

pewe - 15/2/21 at 01:49 PM

Its a way of adding extra horses - I'll get my coat....

rusty nuts - 15/2/21 at 02:04 PM

At least it won’t wake you up at 2AM

02GF74 - 15/2/21 at 02:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Derek Doctors
Why?

Why Not?

Because that car is listed on Autotrader. It would be fair to say that when selling a car, any sensible person would want it to appeal to as many potential buyers as possible. The fact that I see very few, no actually never seen a car with that sort of stuff on it, would imply that this is not something that is very popular so the target audience is vastly limited.

loggyboy - 15/2/21 at 04:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pewe
Its a way of adding extra horses - I'll get my coat....

looks like thats what they felt also..

Apparently its hand painted also which really is dumb.

loggyboy - 15/2/21 at 04:01 PM

Got some Wickid blue Leds....

[Edited on 15-2-21 by loggyboy]

jacko - 15/2/21 at 05:03 PM

Why not my granddaughter would love her car painted like that as she has horses and a trainer teacher in equestrian
Graham