Board logo

Contacting Jeremy
Neville Jones - 13/2/19 at 04:23 AM

I spent some time with Jeremy a while back, and would like to get in touch with him.

Does anyone have contact details?
Or maybe if he comes on here, can leave a PM?

Cheers,
Nev.

russbost - 13/2/19 at 09:11 AM

Go on Nev, give us a clue, Clarkson, Kyle, the Sugar Puff Bear ..............???

40inches - 13/2/19 at 09:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by russbost
Go on Nev, give us a clue, Clarkson, Kyle, the Sugar Puff Bear ..............???

A wild guess. Phillips?

Sam_68 - 13/2/19 at 11:12 AM

I know where he lives, hence snailmail address, but I'm not sure how appropriate it is to give personal contact details out to people on the internet.

If it's anything related to Sylva, then perhaps you should contact him via them... my understanding is that he remains a 'consultant' to the company, and David will certainly have his contact details in any event?

loggyboy - 13/2/19 at 01:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sam_68
I know where he lives, hence snailmail address, but I'm not sure how appropriate it is to give personal contact details out to people on the internet.

If it's anything related to Sylva, then perhaps you should contact him via them... my understanding is that he remains a 'consultant' to the company, and David will certainly have his contact details in any event?

Maybe Neville can drop you a message with his contact details you can then pass on to him. Hes then free to make a choice on reciprocating then.

Nickp - 13/2/19 at 05:56 PM

quote:

My first thought was Ron

russbost - 13/2/19 at 06:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nickp
quote:

My first thought was Ron

I think that's:-

1. showing your age
2. showing where you spend your time on the internet - how did I know who he was? well, I googled him obviously!

steve m - 13/2/19 at 10:04 PM

I read it as that IDIOT Corbyn

Neville Jones - 14/2/19 at 03:27 AM

quote:

I believe the big clue is that I posted this in the Jeremy Phillips cars section.

Neville Jones - 14/2/19 at 04:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sam_68

If he's still near Cadwell, I've got that.

If you've ever tried to back a double height car trailer up that drive to his garages, then you'll never forget it.

I understood he'd moved south, and was contemplating living on the Isle of Wight. I took a number of copies of several weeks of the County Press, so he and his wife could get an idea of the place.