Board logo

SVA Serbia
PAUL FISHER - 4/4/08 at 02:16 AM

Thought this was quite funny,the video says "returning back from SVA" with a locost in Serbia ,I think there SVA must be quite different to ours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvc4RnSWaSw

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]

[Edited on 19/05/04 by PAUL FISHER]

worX - 4/4/08 at 05:02 AM

Nah, thats exactly how mine was when I passed!!!

I kept on thinking he was going to give it some;- that would of been funny!

Steve

blakep82 - 4/4/08 at 07:10 AM

i'm going to book my SVA now, in serbia....

DarrenW - 4/4/08 at 08:07 AM

He had wet weather gear but nowt else

Great vid. Any guesses what the engine is - looks neat.

When the tester got in the car did you hear what he said to his mate?

"Sergei - i found wodka on zis seeet - write out the MAC - ill be back in 10".

SeaBass - 4/4/08 at 08:17 AM

From the other vids - it's a Fiat Coupe engine... You can spot the wheels too if you look closely. They certainly are having fun...

MikeRJ - 4/4/08 at 09:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SeaBass
From the other vids - it's a Fiat Coupe engine... You can spot the wheels too if you look closely. They certainly are having fun...

Basicaly a modern fiat twin cam, very simmilar to that fitted to the Integrale (though without the turbo in this case).

Certainly some very jovial chaps in Serbia

Andy D - 4/4/08 at 10:15 AM

quote:

Certainly some very jovial chaps in Serbia

Think he must have passed!

Rudy - 4/4/08 at 07:10 PM

The owner is one of us .
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=73368

Dutchman - 6/4/08 at 09:33 PM

well hello ,

friend of mine mentioned me this topic ...

first it is Fiat Coupe 2.0L 16v engine , book chassis , Fiat Stilo Abarth wheels 17" ect ask if you need more info

The video is from September 2007 and it was back from SVA but , but just to confirm with the details about passing , and They where clear that They will not let me pass , because I'm the firs in my country that made his own car , and there is no law that say that i can't but there is no Textbook that has any rules about this build , they have only WV Bettle conversion to BUGGY and don't want to cooperate ... the only good thing this is done in Mechanical college / University Lab so it is only one of 5 in Serbia , when I finish the body work I will go to another city that is the only way , till there is a new law and actual SVA book .

thx for positive comments, and good eye for Fiat parts

[Edited on 6/4/08 by Dutchman]