Board logo

Photoshop CS5 for Mac
IanBrace - 28/9/10 at 05:58 PM

I know this is a very long shot but you guys always have the answers... my daughter has just stated college and has bought herself a Macbook pro with all of her savings..... she's downloaded the evaluation version of Photoshop CS5 and loves it. Unfortunately neither of us can afford to buy the full version/unlock.. I believe you are allowed to legally install it on 2 computers. Anyone have it on only one and willing to let her use the code on hers? Any other suggestions welcome..I'd be happy to contribute but not for the full priced program!!!!
Thanks for looking..

Strontium Dog - 28/9/10 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by IanBrace
I know this is a very long shot but you guys always have the answers... my daughter has just stated college and has bought herself a Macbook pro with all of her savings..... she's downloaded the evaluation version of Photoshop CS5 and loves it. Unfortunately neither of us can afford to buy the full version/unlock.. I believe you are allowed to legally install it on 2 computers. Anyone have it on only one and willing to let her use the code on hers? Any other suggestions welcome..I'd be happy to contribute but not for the full priced program!!!!
Thanks for looking..

Cough "Torrent" cough! Try before you buy is a good thing!

Do they do a student license version at a reduced price, many software vendors do. PM me if you're not sure what a torrent is!

snapper - 28/9/10 at 07:03 PM

Cs5 is a lot of program, cs3 or 4 is more than enough and cheaper.
You could buy a separate hard drive, partition it 12 times and load the free version on each and open a new one when the earlier runs out but I could not possibly advise you todo that

IanBrace - 28/9/10 at 07:58 PM

Agreed Cs3 or 4 are both brilliant and there is very little between them but 5 is so much better in so many ways!
Thanks guys I think we've cracked a solution now!

house19uk - 29/9/10 at 09:19 AM

If your daughter is at college or school then she can buy it for a fraction of the price. Try software4students http://www.software4students.co.uk/default1.aspx